sarahH

emma28

Reaction score
:wave: Good morning

have you just got up??

Is the weather nice and are your in-laws still smothering you? Its funny to read your posts from 3am etc!!

Are you looking forwards to coming home?

ooops!!! Sorry I never noticed this!!! at 4.10 am with you it was 10.10pm here so no I was still up not been to bed yet!

Inlaws still smothering and bugging me!! Well, no thats a lie... SIL is bugging me and she is back home!!

Basically my FIL is setting up his own company and I am loading all the info and expenses into his new system (thats what I did before I had Arianna full time) and she keeps saying you dont need to keep a record of all that.... and if I hear that she has a degree in business one more time - which she doesnt she sat a City in Guilds about 15yrs ago - I will SCREAM!!!!!!!

oooh... forgot to say my SIL also asked me yesterday to come home early as she cant handle my dog that she is looking after.... he is an old Cavilier King Charles that since having an op just eats and sleeps. :roll:

:cheer: There you are :wave:

Tell her to mind her business. You deserve a medal putting up with all those in-laws. I know mine think I'm bolshy but they keep their distance, except to get Jonah etc.....works well I find :lol:

Anyhoo, I'm off to bed now....have a nice day :D

it is 4.30pm here now - we are 6hrs behind

Aww man. I'm rubbish, thought it was more difference than that!!

Always was rubbish at geography and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back