Back in here.

I'm so sorry to hear this PB. Your journey seems a very cruel one. Although we don't really chat on here I've been following your journey a bit lately and holding hope in my heart for you, which I will continue to do. Lots of love xx

Oh Peanut, I don't have words, I am truly gutted for you, I don't know why life gives us such tough crosses, I am so so sorry, I am sending you so much strength & hugs. The second MMC I had we seen heartbeats at 8 weeks but they were gone by 10 weeks my consultant recommended having a D&C so that they could check what may have been the cause of the MMC. Look after yourself xxxxxx

I am so sorry. This is so unfair xx

Oh Peanut I am so sorry to read this, I honestly thought was it was you hun :( I'm gutted for you! I dont understand why these things happen, sending you all my love and lots of hugs xx

Oh no! Peanut butter I am so so sorry - heartbreaking news my love goes out to you xxxxx

So awfully sorry to hear this Peanut. Take some time out to come to terms with your loss and make sure that your body and mind recover. Definitely get onto the Drs to investigate what is going on when you feel up to it. My thoughts are with you. xxx

Been away from the forum for a while due to sad circs of my own and reading this made my heart sink for you. So so sorry to hear your news. I hope you can pick yourself up soon. Sending lots of thoughts your way xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back