No Sweep Today :(

Simoneh00

Reaction score
Went for my sweep today as you all know. Was super nervous but excited.
Everything going well, BP great, urine clear, then guess what...

HE'S BREECH AGAIN!!!!!!!!:wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:

So I have a scan booked up at hospital tomorrow and an appointment for immediately afterwards to book in for an elective C section if he's still breech :(

So it looks like I'll have my boy within the week cause m/w thinks they'll wanna book me in asap :shock:
She's also warned me that if my waters go or I start to have any tightenings or contractions I need to go to the labour ward right away :(
I've had a cry and just feeling defeated now :(

Why won't he stay in the proper position?!?!?!

Oh noooooo!!!!! What a naughty boy!! Maybe another night of scrubbing the floor is in order? I'm so sorry he's not behaving, at least you have until your scan tomorrow to do everything you can to get him back round the right way again...did the midwife offer any further advice at all? Good luck hon :hug:

Oh My God!!!

Thats awful news. so sorry to hear of that development :eh:

I know its easy for me to say but do try and be positive and the most important thing is you and baby's health however he gets here.

Sending you hugs and best wishes.

o no! sounds like a stubborn baby! let us know how u get on x

Midwife has just said all 4's again as much as I can to give him maximum room to turn. She also commented (and the student midwife) that I'm having a little tiddler again! Looks like the growth scans were a bit wrong...
Scariest thought is that I could have him by the weekend! Just dreading spending those 3 nights in hospital away from Eva and my doggies :(

Sorry to hear about this! Have you seen the spinning babies website? It might be useful xx

Oh sorry to hear that babe, you must feel really deflated - lets hope bubs turns before tomorrow x

Oh dear :-( My baby keeps going from back to back to cephalic, it's really annoying so I can somewhat sympathise to some extent - REALLY hoping he's turned for you today hun I really am :) Try to look at the outcome of whatever you have to do - you're going to have a beautiful little boy out of all this :)

Let us know how you get on at the hospital today - got everything crossed for you!!! :) Xx

So sorry to hear this. I hope he turns for you he may even turn when you go into labour. I hope everything goes ok. I no how you must feel as im dreading them telling me hes still breech even tho i no he is :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back