Back in here.

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Went for my 8 week scan. Baby no longer had a heartbeat, need to go to the epu next week. They need to confirm the pregnancy failed.
:wall2::wall2::wall2: 7 babies, 6 miscarriages...
Dunuo what I've done to deserve this :( xx

Last edited:
Peanut Butter I'm so so sorry to hear this! Big hugs and thinking of you x

Rude words. Very rude words.

I'm sorry, PeanutButter. Nobody deserves this, but especially not you.

I have no words hun, devastating news, I am so so sorry, nobody deserves to go through this. I question if there is a God because all the good people seem to have the most shit time and the bad people get everything. Life is so bloody unfair. Love, hugs to you. x

Oh no, I'm so so sorry. There are no words I can say to you. My heart goes out to you x

:hug: i'm so very sorry :( my thoughts and prayers are with you x

Last edited:
Oh no Peanut butter... So sorry.. sending you loads of hugs :hug: :hug:

Devastating peanut, I was so sure this was it for you. They need to find out what's going on :(

I am so so sorry :( it's heartbreaking for u and so cruel and unfair! I hope they give you some answers and help u through this... Big hugs xxx

Oh Peanut. This is so devastating. I am so so sorry. As others have said I hope you get the answers and support you need and deserve.

Oh Peanutbutter I'm so sorry... sending you lots of love and plenty of hugs xxx

So so sorry PB, can't imagine what you're going through. Sending you enormous hugs, be gentle with yourself :hugs:

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this. I think we were all thinking this would be it for you.

Huge hugs Hun xxx

So sorry PB i know it's just words but we really are, life is so unfair sometimes. We are here for you. Hopefully they find out what's going. Xxx

So so sorry PB sending big hugs. Here if you need anything xx

Thanks ladies.

Feeling very low. Don't think I'll ever get a baby. :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back