To add to my possible early OV woes...discharge of the reddishbrown colour...?

MissJuly10

Reaction score
I have just popped to the loo and noticed a very small amount perhaps the size of a 5-10p pence on my panty liner. Not really sure of the colour, it's like a very light reddish brown colour. I've continued to have twinges today on my left side as well as the sickly feeling I've had for the past week. Slight headache but as with the nausea, I've had headaches all week!

So, back to my state of confusion over OV... I'll go sit on my square one and ponder whether to purchase some OV sticks from Ebay.... :wall2::wall2:

Im not sure but didnt want to read and run. sounds similar to me the other day but mine seem to appear after sex? x

We've been BDing since 27th Sept and it's the first time I've had it. Out of 20 days since end of AF, we've only missed 3 days, even on those days (and 2 of the days were right after AF) I didn't get this colour discharge.

Otherwise, I just feel..... "wet" (sorry if TMI).

P.S. It was fairly light coloured but I'm pretty sure it was a reddish brownish sort of colour.

Have felt mild "waves" of cramping today, thought they were pre AF cramps! But my AF is normally painful cramping a couple of days before. Plus it's TOO EARLY!

I'm driving myself nuts.... :(

I'm driving myself nuts.... :(

You really need to chill out MissJ :)

Focus on getting yourself organised and do some reading.

If you manage to get a handle on how your reproductive system works then i'm sure you'll find yourself in a better place to make rational judgements on your situation.

You certinaly need some OPKs without doubt because everything revolves around when OV happens and i think it wiuld bring you so much peace of mind.

You need to have a methodical plan of action because at the moment you just seem to be spiralling :hug:

I know, I know, I tell other TTCers to relax and I'm just as bad, if not worse! Lol.

Thanks for the hug hun, I just feel completely lost and I know that doing OV sticks would prob be much better for me, my husband doesn't want the added stress of using OPKs, he wants it to happen when it wants to happen. I'm just not as chilled as him because my cycles are always a mess and it'd be great to know when my AF was about to kick me down.

*MASSIVE BIG EXHALE*

:(

Oh MissJuly!! I by no means want to get your hopes up but cant you get a redish brown type discharge at the implantation stage?!

Yeah but I thought it was too early for me to have OVed. Still got mild cramps like AF is coming - it's starting to make me think I'm due on any day! :(

When I say mild cramps, they're REALLY dull but I can deffo feel them.

I might try and pick up a cheapo test tomorrow. Not sure yet!

Oh well i have felt a few twinges and then yesterday had af like cramps really bad but only lasted around 10 mins. sorry i am no help to you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back