Back home from hospital at last!

fuffins1981

Reaction score
I am home.

Thank you CharlieC and JoJ for being great text buddies. For updating on here and sending lovely supportive messages to me in the hospital. :hug:

Thank you also for all the lovely messages of support. It means so much to me :hug:

UPDATE:
Baby is big. So having GTT sometime next week. Got to see my consultant monday. May have another scan then. Then every two weeks after 32 weeks. If the baby is way too big then, will have to discuss section or induction at that point.

Have had two steroid injections to mature the babies lungs. This is because it looked like my mucus plug that came away on thurs. So, if it was, could go into labour over next couple of weeks.

Blood results came back fine. Waiting for lab urine results now. Ones on ward showed dehydration, though I have been drinking loads for days but have a dry mouth. Another reason for GTT.

Still got pains coming and going. But could be a urine infection that has not be detected in the 5 lots of urine that have been sent to the lab in the last 2 months!! They keep asking for repeats!!

Anyway....Thank you again everyone :) :hug: :hug:

Glad to hear they have let you home.

Hope the next few weeks go well and that your pains settle down and go away.

:hug: :hug:

Thank you Charlie :)

Me too! They have given me some co-dydromal to take the edge off x

I'm glad you're home and they are going to keep a close eye on you. I hope the next few weeks are uneventful and things settle down for you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope things settle down for you and that your little bun stays nice and warm in the oven for a little longer :hug:

Good to hear that you are back at home and that you are being monitored :hug:

Hope the baby stays put for a little longer :pray:

glad to hear you home agian now hun and that tthey are keeping a close eye on you
you take it easy love
:hug:

Glad you are home and your Lo is still inside it's mummy-I hope he/she stays put for a while longer.
take cae hun.xxxx :D :D :D :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hoping things go well for you. Glad they are looking after you :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back