I am home from hospital ladies!**Update pg1**

fuffins1981

Reaction score
I am home.

Thank you CharlieC and JoJ for being great text buddies. For updating on here and sending lovely supportive messages to me in the hospital. :hug:

Thank you also for all the lovely messages of support. It means so much to me :hug:

UPDATE:
Baby is big. So having GTT sometime next week. Got to see my consultant monday. May have another scan then. Then every two weeks after 32 weeks. If the baby is way too big then, will have to discuss section or induction at that point.

Have had two steroid injections to mature the babies lungs. This is because it looked like my mucus plug that came away on thurs. So, if it was, could go into labour over next couple of weeks.

Blood results came back fine. Waiting for lab urine results now. Ones on ward showed dehydration, though I have been drinking loads for days but have a dry mouth. Another reason for GTT.

Still got pains coming and going. But could be a urine infection that has not be detected in the 5 lots of urine that have been sent to the lab in the last 2 months!! They keep asking for repeats!!

Anyway....Thank you again everyone :) :hug:

UPDATE: Sunday 13th

Have been getting regular, more painful pains today. Across my back then in my stomach. The hospital want me to come back in. have just taken some co-dydromal. I am going to sit here and relax for a bit and not worry. And then make my way in. Scared to go back if the truth is known, but know I have to.

Will update you all later if I can. But I am sure my text buddies will if I can't.

hi hun glad your home i was induced at 35+5 due to large baby too hope everything goes well :hug:

Thank you ladies :)

Mary70: was the baby ok when you was induced at that point?

The bay at the 20 week scan was on the upper centile. Now it is above it. Which they say can be quite worrying x

Glad your home (for now) hun :hug: Hopefully you little one will stay put for a while yet (or not-so-little should i say!).

Keep us updated. :D

Take care :hug:

:hug: glad to hear you are home now.

sure baby will be fine- when you get into third tri you can join the Biff Baby Club! :cheer:

x

she was ok hun she was 10lb 4oz born and needed scbu for 2 days but just for low blood sugar and needed tube feeding but nothing serious if that makes sence (didnt seem like that at the time though)

Mary70: I am glad she was ok...I understand exactly what you mean though. You must have worriedsick at the time...but 10lb 4 oz!!!!wow. That was very big. Made my eyes water :cry:

Biffa Baby Club here I come! :cheer:

Glad your home and well. Hopefully baby will stay in there for a while longer.

Alex xxx

I am pleased that you are home and that baby is ok hun :D

Xxx

I'm really pleased you're home and you and bubs are well :hug:

I'm glad they took good care of you too and will be monitoring the situation. Hope bubs stays put for a while longer!

Take it easy, and I see you're supposed to be in Tri3 so thanks for keeping us posted here too :hug:

xxx

Glad to hear you and bubs are doing okay! It is good to hear that your being monitored as well, very reassuring for you. :hug:

it's good to see you again.

I hope everything continues well over the next few months.

see you in tri 3 next week.

sandi

Thank you so much for the messages ladies. I will always keep my mates in second tri informed on everything :)

So glad to hear you're home :hug:

Take it easy over the next few weeks and I'm sure bubs will stay put for as long as possible xxx

Thanks for keeping us updated, you're in my thoughts sweetpea.

Do they know why the bbay is big? or is it just one of those things? Hope everything goes ok for you hon

:hug: :hug: :pray:

Steelgoddess said:
Thanks for keeping us updated, you're in my thoughts sweetpea.

Do they know why the bbay is big? or is it just one of those things? Hope everything goes ok for you hon

:hug: :hug: :pray:

Thanks steely. I may have gestational diabetes. So, they are going to check that with a glucose tolerance test later this week. If not, they will look into others factors. Me and partner are 6ft2, so was never really going to be small lol

UPDATE: Been to triage. After urine tests that have been positive and inconclusive and constantly repeated since early feb, I know have antibiotics. So, pain is probably a rotten urinary tract!!lol

So, off to see my consultant tomorrow to discuss all my other probs lol

Aww hope it clears up soon :hug: And the pain buggers off!

Wow 6ft 2 :shock: Wow your kids are going to be lovely and tall. I makes me feel small at 5ft 7and a half!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back