Back from midwife

mummy_ov_2

Reaction score
i had my 28 week appointment about an hour ago haha, can u tell how close i live to the drs surgery?

everything is fine with bubba, im measuring 30 weeks lol, i hope hes not gonna be too big lol
she had to ty twice 2 find his heartbeat cuz he kept kicking her :lol:
and i had bloods done, no one mentioned i had 2 have more taken :wall:
next appointment is the 4th march, woohoo, im soooooo excited lol

mummy_ov_2 said:
i had my 28 week appointment about an hour ago haha, can u tell how close i live to the drs surgery?

everything is fine with bubba, im measuring 30 weeks lol, i hope hes not gonna be too big lol
she had to ty twice 2 find his heartbeat cuz he kept kicking her :lol:
and i had bloods done, no one mentioned i had 2 have more taken :wall:
next appointment is the 4th march, woohoo, im soooooo excited lol
glad all is well hun

im having more blood taken next week :wall: and your next app is my due date!!! although even MW has said it will be a bloody miracle if he aint here before then lol

I had my visit to the midwife yesterday I'm 28 weeks due 3rd May. Bloods taken (thankfully I didn't pass out) and all measuring ok. She said I had fantastic strong stomach muscels and it was difficult to feel through them, she then got the trainee midwife to have a go but warned her to press firmly other wise she wouldn't feel anything! Hope that means that the years of excersice have paid off and that hopefully I might 'Ping' back into shape a little quicker after. I'm 43 so I'm pretty chuffed. Seeing the Consultant tomorrow at shrewsbury Hospital for the 28 week check, think that must be because of my age.

good luck with ur appointments ladies.
i hope i 'ping' back into shape to lol :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back