back from midwife - epas update, not good news

I'm really heartbroken for you.

Steelgoddess started a beautiful thread over in m & l called 'nice stories', it's worth reading.

I'm sure we'll see you back here soon.

:hug:

So sorry for your loss :(

Hope you can take some time out to be kind to yourself xxxx

So sorry to hear this :cry:

Sounds like your little girl is lovely to have around! Take it easy on yourself and take as much time to grieve as you need :hug:

lauramumof2 said:
hi folks,
things too a bit of a turn for the worse last night. I woke up in the middle of the night and tho I wore a towel to bed there was blood everywhere.
Went to the loo and felt this massive whoosh so in hindsight that was probably when the baby came out. It happened once more that night but not as heavy as the first time. Thats when the pains started, they were like early contraction in frequency and length.

Went to the epas this morning and got my scan which showed that my uterus was emtpy. I have never felt as heartbroken looking at that empty screen where my baby should have been.

So thats it.

Good luck to everyone with their pg's. I will still be around keeping a eye on you and thanks for all your kind posts, its very much appreciated.

Laura x

So sorry to hear Laura, take care of yourself, don't know what else to saym BIG hugs :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im sorry i couldnt just read and not post.
I'm really sorry for your loss.. Your lil bundle is with the angels now.
Take care
Love
Rach
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

so sorry to hear this :(

My thoughts are with u :hug:

Just seen this (actually noticed your sig first).

I'm really really sorry Laura :hug: It's so sad :cry: :hug:

Oh no :cry:
I am so sorry hun, please take care of yourself, my thoughts are with you & your family :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back