Im bleeding, dont know what to think / do. bit tmi

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Ive read so many posts about this and I cant think for a minute what the replies were. I went to the toilet a wee while ago and when I wiped there was some blood and clear mucus. Went 5 mins later and there was the same but a bit clotty. :(

Im a bit worried, had no symptoms for about a fortnight but thought (hoped) I was just really lucky.

What do I do. Do I wait till morning and if I do, do I phone the midwife or the doc. Im in no pain whatsover (touch wood).

Is this probably it :cry:

Thanks

**update**
Thanks for your lovely replies. I phoned midwife this morning and she said just to come along for my appointment as normal this afternoon. She said my midwife this afternoon will make me an appointment for epas tomorrow unless I have any pain in the meanwhile. I have no severe pain, just period like cramps and the bleeding is the same, maybe less than last night. I guess I just have to wait.

If you're going to be panicking and spending a sleepless night, I'd contact your local EPU.

Hope everything's OK, I'll be thinking of you xxxx

I would give your MW a ring if you have one hun or maybe go and see doctor in the morning. If it becomes heavy or you get any pain i'd go to A&E just to be safe.

Bleeding in pregnancy is very common so try not to worry too much as chances are everything will be fine :) :hug:

Hiya, to put your mind at rest try phoning the NHS direct they put you through to a nurse who would be able to give you some advise on whether you need to go in or whether you could wait til morning.

if you need the number just let me know

hope everything goes well

simhaz1

To give yourself peace of mind i'd go straight to A&E and take no crap from anyone.

Thinking about it and stressing over night (if your a worrier like me) is not good for you or the baby.

Good luck hun. Thinking of you xx

** thanks others as well, there were more posts by the time I finished this one**

thanks guys, I will wait till morning. The epas is a good drive away and if its not going well then there isnt much I can do about it, so I will just have to wait.

Like you said, bleeding can be common and I bled at 5 and 7 weeks with Jess but I was half expecting this as the symptoms had gone. Not that no symptoms means no baby, I dont want to worry any others.

lauramumof2 said:
Not that no symptoms means no baby, I dont want to worry any others.

That's true, and as a mum of two you'll inevitably be comparing this pregnancy to your others. But they do say that each one is different, so there could be no problem at all! Let us know how it goes tomorrow xxx

Wishing you all the best, I hope everything will be fine. Try not to worry too much and take good rest if you decide to go in the morning then get a good nights sleep. :hug: :hug:

Have an early night hun and I hope that everything is ok for you in the morning. Sending you lots of hugs and special thoughts :hug: :hug:

Xxx

Thinking of you, i pray that everything is good for you and bubs and all goes well for you.
I'm sure it isn't anything to worry about xxx :hug:

Hope all is well hun! Is it about the time your period would be due? Really hope it's nothing. No pain is a good sign. I had a bit of a bleed with Aaron and had no pain and it was fine. :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Laura :hug: :hug: :hug:
Can you not ring NHS Direct? Just to reassure yourself, help you relax if you've chosen to wait until morning :hug: It is true bleeding is common but that certainly doesn't make it non-worrying, I really really hope you phone someone in the morning, your GP at least, get a scan appt, I'm sure it'll be fine, BIG hugs Laura :hug: :hug: :hug:

i wouldnt bother with NHS direct, when i was 19 weeks pregnant i
started bleeding heavily i phoned them and they said a nurse would
call me back..after 3 hours waiting i thought forget it i'm going to
A&E and my dad stayed at home and they didnt phone back at all!!!

usually they are good but they didnt take this problem seriously!

i really hope everything is ok sweetie, i'm sure it is..
as long as u have no pain and any blood you see is browny
red then it probably jus cervical erosion! keep us updated! :hug: :hug:
xxxx

I'm really sorry to hear that fran_23 :hug: :hug: :hug:
Thankfully not all NHS calls result in such a bad practise, and I think it's terrible no nurse rang you back :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope your MW appointment goes well and everything works out to be fine, keep us updated on whats happening. Thinking of you xxx

Thinking of you Laura, I hope all is ok :pray: :pray:

Let us know any news as soon as you can :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back