back from midwife - epas update, not good news

Oh darl im so sorry :(

Your bubs is with the angels now though... Thinking of you x

So sorry for your loss :hug: :hug: Thinking of you both hun :hug:

Oh Laura, I'm so sorry for you, I've been watching and waiting for your news. Thinking of you :hug:

thanks everyone, how lovely everyone is. DH has me tucked up on the couch and is being his usual lovely self. I feel awful for him too, but he is putting a brave face on it. We are very open about things so we will have a long chat later. The kids are at my mums but when they come back I will need to chat with Jess. I told her we would be having a baby in the summer and she talks about it. I know she is young but her understanding skills are great so I will have to think of something to tell her to help her understand. She knows about heaven but so far thinks its only cats and dogs that go. She will cheer me up, she will come away with something smart that only a 3 year old would get away with.

So so sorry for your loss. :hug: It's the worst feeling ever I know :hug:

We're all here if you need us, you don't have to get through it alone :hug:

huge hugs for you and your family
+++

So sorry to hear this. Thinking about you and your family.....

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh laura, i'm so sorry for you and your family.
I don't know what to say, ive been thinking about you today whilst at college and wondering if it was going to be good news.
Look after yourself and take care, if you ever need a chat or someone to talk to i'm always about xxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear this :hug: :hug: :hug:

Take good care of yourself and your family and if you need to talk then please pm me.

xxxxxxxxx :hug:

Laura i'm so sorry to hear your news,
i'll be thinking of u and your family-
take it easy hunny :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member