back from midwife - epas update, not good news

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Hiya,
Im back from the midwife. She was really nice, checked my urine and has booked me into epas tomorrow morning. She wanted me in today but epas was fully booked, thats fine, everyone there is in the same boat.

So its off to epas tomorrow. The bleeding is coming away every time I go to the loo and its kinda clotty still but pretty fresh and red. Absolutly no pain no tho whatsoever. Midwife is optimistic about it as there is no pain.

Gotta go down to my work now. This is the job I started on the 13th and have only worked 2 weeks. I was off for 2 weeks at christmas and because of my shift pattern I was due to start back tomorrow. I was going to tell them tomorrow I was pregnant but now I will have to tell them today that 1 im pregnant and 2 im going to miss tomorrows shift. Probably more if things go bad.

I know they will be really nice about it but I didnt want to be a burden to the department, its a really small department. Work isnt a big issue but I just wanted a quite life and not to have any attention drawn to myself.

aw hun the last thing you should be worrying about is what ur work
think! just concentrate on trying to relax and be positive
for tommorrow! glad that the midwife was optimistic..no pain
is a really positive sign! thinking of you, i hope
everything is ok :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It is a good sign that there is no pain. Take it easy :hug:

I agree, work will understand and the most important thing is you and your baby. Hope everything is ok, let us know as soon as you can :hug: :hug:

I just replied to your original thread as I hadn't seen this one til now.

Don't worry about work. Don't even give it a thought right now. You have more important things to think about.

Good luck for tomorrow. My fingers are tightly crossed for you. :hug: :pray:

DebbieM said:
I just replied to your original thread as I hadn't seen this one til now.

Don't worry about work. Don't even give it a thought right now. You have more important things to think about.

Good luck for tomorrow. My fingers are tightly crossed for you. :hug: :pray:

Agreed.... your bean needs you now :hug:

Don't worry about work, with it being a small department they should all understand the situation your in.
I'm glad the MW appointment went well and that you will find out whats causing the bleeding tomorrow, i'm sure everything will be fine, as no pains is a really good sign.

Thinking of you and family, let us know tomorrow xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope all goes well tomorrow hun! Fingers crossed, we'll be thinking of you :hug:

thanks folks, its reassuring to know there are people here that care! :hug:

Laura I'm keeping everything crossed for you, its great to hear the MW was so optimistic :hug: :hug: :hug: Could it be you're going to have periods whislt pregnant? My best friends sister did, I hear it can happen and is quite safe. Good luck and very best wishes tomz, never mind your job, it will still be there no matter, I am thinking positive for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope it all goes ok for you today. Thinking of you,and keeping fingers crossed :hug: :hug:
xxx

Wishing you all the best for today, i know how scared you will be feeling, try and stay positive. Thinking of you xxx

hi folks,
things too a bit of a turn for the worse last night. I woke up in the middle of the night and tho I wore a towel to bed there was blood everywhere.
Went to the loo and felt this massive whoosh so in hindsight that was probably when the baby came out. It happened once more that night but not as heavy as the first time. Thats when the pains started, they were like early contraction in frequency and length.

Went to the epas this morning and got my scan which showed that my uterus was emtpy. I have never felt as heartbroken looking at that empty screen where my baby should have been.

So thats it.

Good luck to everyone with their pg's. I will still be around keeping a eye on you and thanks for all your kind posts, its very much appreciated.

Laura x

Oh sweetheart I am so sorry :hug: :hug: :hug: be gentle with yourself and know we are all here for you if you need anything x x x x

I am so so sorry! I hope the you find strength during this difficult time. I was following your thread hoping and praying it was good news. Lots of hugs and thinking of you... :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back