Im bleeding, dont know what to think / do. bit tmi

oh dear, its getting heavier. No point in going to hospital just now, ive got jess to take to nursery then take Joe to my mums. By that time it will be time for the midwife app. I dont want to tell her till I know something for sure. DH is on his way home from work, he is self employed and couldnt get away any earlier.

Im going to go for a drive down the shore and look at the white horses. Thats the nice thing about staying 2 mins from the beach.

try and stay positive hun, let us know what the MW says, :pray: ing for you and your family.

Laura :(

Hope the midwife appointment brings you some good news xxxx

i hope that eveything is ok hun
thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug:
as everyones already said bleeding is very common
some ladies bleed the whole pregnancy and everything is fine!

got everything crossed for you babe xxx

Thinking of you and really hope everything is ok. Bleeding doesn't always turn out to be something awful, there can be many reasons and also no reason and everything continues to be fine.

Keep us posted! I'm sure you'll be ok xxx :hug:

thanks everyone for your lovely messages, if you hadnt seen my other thread, I have the epas tomorrow morning and the midwife is optimistic that I have no pain.

I will keep you updated tomorrow. :hug:

Hi Laura,

I've just been reading through your thread and was very very said to see your signature at the bottom - I'm really sorry. :cry: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back