Back for the 2nd time!

EmmaN27

Reaction score
Hi all

I was originally on the forum in 2011 when i was trying for my 1st baby, I was very lucky and fell pregnant on the 2nd month off my pill. My daughter is now nearly 6 years old and I've decided with my new partner (who is a fantastic dad to 2 daughters of his own) to try for baby number 2 .

I'm currently on the gedarel contraceptive pill and thinking of stopping it in around 2-4 weeks time (haven't decided when for sure yet due to some upcoming plans we have). 1st time round my cycle was 37 days off the pill, I'm assuming it won't be the same 2nd time around, just have to wait and see. Also assuming as I'm older now (34), that it most likely won't happen as quickly this time round?

Very excited to begin the ttc journey as a 2nd baby would complete our family, will be amazing for our daughters to share a sibling.

Fx it all goes well, we’ll be trying around the same time as I’ll be starting in July! Best of luck and baby dust to you x

Fx it all goes well, we’ll be trying around the same time as I’ll be starting in July! Best of luck and baby dust to you x
Thank you, I thought about it properly tonight and i'm going to stop my pill in 3-4 weeks time, be great to keep track of your journey! Wishing you lots of luck too. Exciting times. X

Last edited:
Hello again Emma! This is exciting news for you :love: really looking forward to following your journey. I guess I'll be dropping between here and TTC for the next few weeks, but hopefully see you over in TTC full-time soon! x

Welcome back Emma! Good luck with your journey:) x

Hello again Emma! This is exciting news for you :love: really looking forward to following your journey. I guess I'll be dropping between here and TTC for the next few weeks, but hopefully see you over in TTC full-time soon! x

Thank you! On a countdown now, 2 weeks and 2 days until my last pill, I'm very excited to start the ttc journey again.

I'm looking forward to following your journey too, hopefully it will be a nice quick one for us both!

:)

x

Thank you! On a countdown now, 2 weeks and 2 days until my last pill, I'm very excited to start the ttc journey again.

I'm looking forward to following your journey too, hopefully it will be a nice quick one for us both!

:)

x

Indeed! Fingers crossed :love: x

1 week and 2 days until last pill! Not been as excited the last few days though, found out I've got to have a root canal in a couple of days, and i suffer with really bad anxiety when it comes to dentists, always so scared and shakey when i go, even worse when i know i need injection and treatment. Anyone else had root canal treatment, how did you find it?

My mum has had it, she never gave me any cause to think it was overly traumatic. Was it today you had it done?
Will you be hopping over to TTC next week then? Cant believe it's nearly July already!! :shock:

My mum has had it, she never gave me any cause to think it was overly traumatic. Was it today you had it done?
Will you be hopping over to TTC next week then? Cant believe it's nearly July already!! :shock:

Yeah had it done yesterday, wasn't a nice experience but not too awful, glad it's done now!

Yeah my last pill is next Wednesday, can't wait to begin the ttc journey!

How are you getting on? X

Last edited:

Yeah had it done yesterday, wasn't a nice experience but not too awful, glad it's done now!

Yeah my last pill is next Wednesday, can't wait to begin the ttc journey!

How are you getting on? X

ah that's good. Glad it's over for you!
Yeh all good here thanks, just waiting for my period to start so can actually get on the TTC bandwagon lol.

It seems super quiet in WTT all of a sudden! x

Yeah it's not as chatty in WTT as it is in TTC, i flick between the 2.

Hope you don't have to wait long! X

Decided to make last night my last pill, now time for the ttc journey to begin!

Wishing you all luck with your journeys, hopefully see you in ttc soon. X

Emma you were one of the first stories I followed when I started ttc back in 2012! I now have a 5 and nearly 4 yr old! Looking to ttc no 3 in the coming months.

Best of luck to you! X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back