back but for how long?

cleocat

Reaction score
gawd what a pregnancy this is turning out to be :shakehead: just spent another stint in hospital, had my stent removed as I had 3 solid weeks of cystitis and my wee was the colour of cranberry juice :puke: ,gone back to the original kidney pain now :roll: and have a nice new 10 mm :shock: stone in my kidney, the 4mm one is hovering near my bladder :cry: and there is nothing they can do (lazer treatment) till bubs is here, so I am snatching as much time at home inbetween attacks as I can as I have to go on morphine :puke: when they come on.

Havnt even got a xmas card in yet never mind any pressies, and I am usually so organised :roll: what a fun xmas this is going to be :think:

I feel like I have missed out on loads in here, so am huge congrats to all who hve given birth :cheer: , good luck to all just about to drop :pray: :hug: and loads of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: to allpoorlies and those who need them :D

Hope things settle a bit for you :hug:

Are you going to get induced early when LO is nearer term?

cheers :hug:

they said 34 weeks if the next 2 weeks are bad, but if I can hang on till 37 it would be better, which I know it would be, but seeing as I have been ill since the 20th of oct, I am not sure how much more I can take :oops: as its been ever so painful.

What a time you have had, well hopefully the next few weeks will fly and youll be right as rain holding your baby soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh what a terrible time ur having :( hope things ease up for you soon hun

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back