yoohoo a bit late, been ill :(

cleocat

Reaction score
Hi all, onto the last leg, but only just :shock:

havnt been around for a few weeks, had a rotton time :doh:

went from flu straight into, severe food poisoning then 3 weeks ago I started getting severe back pain every now and again, went to doctors and they said all was well :wall: :roll: managed another 2 days then ended up in hospital for just over 2 weeks. The pain was so bad I would rather endure labour (really!!) at least you get some reprieve in labour and there is an end result :|

I had a severe kidney infection, obstructed bowel (that was from food poisoning :roll: ) and several kidney stones :| , no amount of morphine combned with paracetamol, codene, buscupan and anti sickness would chift the pain :shock: leaving me to ride out pain attacks sometimes lasting 18 hours :( never felt so ill.

anyhows I came home yesterday and am on complete bed rest for 1 week with one stone to pass, but this is through my kidney now and its just a waiting game :sleep: pain attacks are shorter and I am on a huge dose of anyi biotics.

I have been really worried by the amount fo drugs I have been given, esp as its the time when brain cells are forming thick and fast :( but at the time the pain was so severe believe you me I had no other option.

so pleased to be in here now on the last stretch, good luck all :D
its great to be back :cheer:

omg you've had it rough!!
u poor thing, glad your ok now, enjoy the last part of your journey! :hug:

Im shocked they didnt give you any pain relief. They have given me pethodine 3 times when I was contracting and morphine when I had food poisening.

I really hope you feel better soon its nasty when you feel so rusbbish.

Take care hun

cleocat said:
, no amount of morphine combned with paracetamol, codene, buscupan and anti sickness would shift the pain :shock: leaving me to ride out pain attacks sometimes lasting 18 hours :( never felt so ill.

plenty of pain relief, just nowt worked :wall: except dicklofenic (sp) which i was given only 4 times as its really not reccomended for pregnant women due to contra indications :(

thanks everyone :D

Oh you poor thing - what a miserable time you have had, dont worry your baby will be fine, hope the rest is nice and easy going :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back