wooohoo the end is nigh!!

cleocat

Reaction score
I got a date today :cheer: being induced on the 19th jan :cheer: :cheer: there is a god after all :pray: having been very ill since the 25th week of my pregnancy this is the best news in ages :cheer: (can you tell I am excited :think: :lol: )

once she is here :hug: I then go on to have my kidney stones lazered :puke: and a lovely jubbley pile operation :puke: and hopefully the blood clot in my leg will also improve in time :pray: still a long way to go but once bubs is here they can get down to treating me properly, fun times ahead but I cant wait :cheer: thanks to all who have kept me going, i dont know many of you with not getting the chance to get on line these past few months but everyone has been so friendly.

maybe I could be nominated for most weight lost, and I havnt even had bubs yet, :shock: I was 10 stone 8 BEFORE I was pregnant, I am currently 10 stone 7 :shock: but baby is gaining brilliantly (she's nicking it all from me :shakehead: :lol: )

woo hoo! hurrah :cheer: but all those ops dont sound fun :?

Oh bless you hunny, you have had a rough time :hug: :hug:

Fab news about the induction :cheer:

The end is in sight :cheer:

You have had a right tough time of it :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck for the birth and for the following operations and treatments- not one of them sounds pleasant- I'd lie back and enbjoy labout- that'll be the easy part! Glad you have a fixed date and something to look forward to. Let us know how it goes xxx :hug:

aw, glad its all getting sorted for you honey - good luck with it all!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back