• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby's movements

kanga86

Reaction score
Now I know growing a baby is a magical thing and I wouldn't change it for the world! But seriously I need this baby out, and not moving inside me anymore! I thought they were meant to slow down at the end of pregnancy, think my Roo missed this memo as he seems to be non stop! Getting rather fed up of it all now, as it freaks me out anyway and now it is just so uncomfortable!

Anyway else feel like this or is it just me hating feeling my baby move around? I do freak ou even more when he don't move though so it really is like a lose / lose situation xxx

I don't enjoy the feeling of the movements either and I am not even in timester 3 yet...
I hope you will meet Roo really really soon :love:

When my little one gets going i feel like im in a scene from alien and he's about to burst through any second!!! I do love him moving around... but sometimes it annoys the hell out of me... generally when i'm trying to sleep lol

I know exactly how u feel, I'm due on wednesday and little one is really moving. Specially when I eat, I'm so scared of giving birth I'm sort of ready as well if that makes sense. Xxxx

I'm ready now for baby to be in the world and not inside me. :) I find it reassuring when he moves around though. He was really quiet last night and early this morning when he normally goes crazy and kinda worried me for a while. Was considering phoning hospital at a stage but has been really active from about 11am today and I mean really active. Hoping now he has wee sleep when I go to bed cos I need sleep. xx

Hope we all meet LO really soon.

I feel the same way, after I eat she seems to go mad (probably because I've eaten too much and it's taking up her room!) and at 39 weeks the movements are so big it really hurts!! I feel like I'm never going to naturally go into labour! X

I know, Roo hasn't stopped the whole time the football has been on! Maybe he is enjoying it as much as his daddy! Lol feeling a bit bruised now tho! Xx

It's the recent head butting of my bladder that I am struggling with, the wiggling is constant and uncomfortable at times but I'd take that over the 'I'm going to wet myself NOW' feeling I've been experiencing this week. Xxx

Sometimes I love the movements, but sometimes they bloody hurt, which is annoying. I tell LO 'if you want to thrash like that, you can do it OUTSIDE of my body...'. I like pressing the sharp lumps and asking baby 'what's this?', feeling baby retract the limb almost apologetically... Mine is still thrashing around at over 39 weeks, only probably not as frequently, but my goodness it hurts when it finds a rib or my hip bones... Much as it can be uncomfortable I think I'll miss it a bit once LO is here! The bladder headbutting I'll not miss, though!
x

I think I'm mad, I miss baby moving inside me........

I absolutely love feeling my baby moving. I love watching my belly go all contorted and seeing the little lumps and bumps that she pushes out. Her wee feet always poke out my left side and I can grab them. It makes me grin from ear to ear lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Well after being concerned a few weeks back that the kicks were not hard enough or often enough baby is surely making up for it this week. My baby still doesn't really kick like others say their baby does but flips and stretches to the point where it is uncomfortable and makes me jump but I still love it. I'll update this thread in about 8 weeks time LOL

I do love it sometimes and I do smile to myself when he is moving around, but feet poking out of my side today is not comfy! I'm sure I will be saying the same, that I miss the movements once he is here, but for now I can't wait to have him in my arms :love: xx

Last edited:
Sometimes I find it a little too much and it can be quite uncomfortable. I know that I would only worry if I didn't feel her though xx

It's funny but I was just saying to my OH these babies are really hurting my insides - it's like they're trying to get out through my skin! Then I read this thread lol. I absolutely love feeling and seeing them move most of the time, but sometimes it gets really uncomfortable, especially like now when they are more stretching than kicking. I just wonder what it will feel like in 6 weeks time when they are that much bigger and stronger. Still, I want to keep them in there as long as possible...the longer the better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back