Babys Heart Rate

bubble_dreamer

Reaction score
anyone know what the babys average heart rate should be?

had appointment at fetal assessment unit this morning and her heartbeat was averaging between 160 and 164 seemed quite high to me :?

im sure if babys heartbeat is between 140-170 its fine but i may be wrong but colbys was always around 156-169

cheers weestar i just remembered it werent that high last week so thort id ask on here :lol: just curiosity more than anything else i think :lol:

my babies heart rate has been between 130 and 150 - don't know why it drops or gets faster.. interesting to find out thou.

x

my LOs heart rate is always about 140... quite weird really... always seems to be around the same!! my MW said its fine between 130- 170 but shes not the greatest MW so she could be wrong lol xx

girls do generally have higher heart beats all sounds fine to me hun

il make sure i take notice again on monday when im back at the fau i doubt very much they will do it when i see the consultant on thurs at least then i will have summat to compare it to. though i definatly dont remember it being that high last week thought it was more between 140 - 150 :?

they say anything between 120 and 160 is normal and your babys heart beat goes down when s/he is asleep:)

My babba's has always been between 150-160 which I thought was fast as the books say lower but it has been the same all through pregnancy and both doc and midwife assure me its fine, "a good strong heartbeat" they tell me! Try not to worry m'dear.

Kat x

cheers kat ;)

easier said than done though isnt it :lol: il see what it is when i go back on monday and il update you all then see if it is the same :lol:

went back again this afternoon and it ranged between 127 and 134 even more confused now :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back