Baby Sunny on the way!!

big congratulations!!!! enjoy it!!!

omg sunnnnnnnnnnnny!!! soo pleased for you lady, congrats!!! sorry for delay, just catching up.xxxx

I thought I recogniced your picture on another thread, you were so kind to me in december when I thought I was pregnant and it turned out I was ill... and then I saw your ticker! Congratulations!! That's really great! I'm really happy for you! Read your TTC journal and noticed you got a virus right after you ovulated, I'm lying in bed with a virus and fever now, aout 6 or 7 dpo I think. Probably not a sign, but I was worrying the virus could make it harder for implantation to happen, so thank you fr sharing, now I know I still have a chance! Good luck with everything and keep us all updated :)

Helloo! Oh yes it was the virus that made me think hmmm could be pregnant! I've everything crossed for you - when you testing? :dust:

xxx

I haven't updated in aaaages! I had the midwife on Monday last and she was amazing! She gave me a hug when I started crying aww! I had a worry when I had watery discharge (sorry TMI) but a swab came back all A-OK :yay:
Waiting for nuchal on Monday - cannot believe that has come round already. Been a long old wait, mind!

My mum got me some lovely bits today, including a bump band. My own jeans were digging in and I was using a hairband to give me more room but needed more! And she got me some maternity leggings, too. Awwww what a lovely day :)

Baby Sunny is the size of a lime now :love:

xxx

Awwww what a lovely day that sounds.
Glad everything is well with baby Sunny :)
Good luck for the rest of your pregnancy xxx

Thats great news Sunny, Im glad things are good for you and bump x

Glad everything's going so well!! :yay: I can't believe how fast the last few weeks have gone! x

Congatulations!!!Have a happy and very healthy 9 months!!!

Awww thanks so much everyone :love:
I had a fluffy moment and thought I was in my journal lol what a ninny!
Thank you for all your lovely comments - they've made me smile so much xxxxx

hey sunny,im back!! :)
Congrats hun so glad for you!!
Havent been on for a while,i come back and everyones preggers,yay!!!
Not me though :(
Although been using clear blue opts this month and got me smiley face on the 20th and 21st so FX.
I think im in my 4th month of ttc,feels like longer though.

chat soon hun xxxxxxx

hey sunny,im back!! :)
Congrats hun so glad for you!!
Havent been on for a while,i come back and everyones preggers,yay!!!
Not me though :(
Although been using clear blue opts this month and got me smiley face on the 20th and 21st so FX.
I think im in my 4th month of ttc,feels like longer though.

chat soon hun xxxxxxx

Thank you hun! :hugs:

Ov predictors is what I used the month I succeeded AND I ov'd on c. 21st so FX it's lucky for you too!! When do you test?
xxxxxx

I,m not sure when im due to test but my cycles have been ranging from 28days to 33days,last months cycle was 28 so if I go by that af is due this monday,hope its lucky for me too just feels like its taking forever!

Although I feel like the witch is on here way :( send me some of your fairy dust over will you,lol

xxxxxxx

Yayyyyy Huge Congratulations to you, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months X

I,m not sure when im due to test but my cycles have been ranging from 28days to 33days,last months cycle was 28 so if I go by that af is due this monday,hope its lucky for me too just feels like its taking forever!

Although I feel like the witch is on here way :( send me some of your fairy dust over will you,lol

xxxxxxx

Looooads of :dust: :D
AF feelings are also a sign of preg so hang in there!
xx

Helloo! Oh yes it was the virus that made me think hmmm could be pregnant! I've everything crossed for you - when you testing? :dust:

xxx
Forgot to reply to this!
I was supposed to test first time yesterday, but have tested for several days now :p Got one faint positive, and a bunch of negatives, so I'm in limbo! I'm going to keep testing with fmu every day until af or clear positive I think, af is about 2-3 days late :)

Hope you and your little plum is doing well!!

Last edited:
YEAH!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! xxx

xxx
Forgot to reply to this!
I was supposed to test first time yesterday, but have tested for several days now :p Got one faint positive, and a bunch of negatives, so I'm in limbo! I'm going to keep testing with fmu every day until af or clear positive I think, af is about 2-3 days late :)

Hope you and your little plum is doing well!!

Ooh a faint positive! FX and :dust: that it gets stronger!!
Aww little plum awwww!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back