your opinion please....

Chazabell

Reaction score
Right ladies, I either ovulated on Saturday on a 28 day cycle, or Monday on a 30 day cycle....so you do the math..... ;)

Prob far too soon and just coinsidence (if that's how u spell it) but I find myself needing loo more, and today have had some stringy, glue like clear discharge (TMI sorry) could this be the start of something or all in my head? Also my cervix feels really high to me too.

This is our 7th cycle trying and I took Agnus Castus tablets on run up to ov weekend. And we put a lot of effort in at the weeked ;)

xxxx

Hi Chazabell, I'm sorry but the only thing I can think of is a bit of a dampner, which is that i think it would be too early for any symptoms at all, sorry hun, but it sounds like you have an excellent chance of getting a bfp this month :)

Hmm, i think i disagree with the lovely Clem about it being too early for any symptoms at all but the symptom of needing the loo a lot is supposed to be caused by the growth of the uterus and i'm not sure in your case it has had enough time to grow...

Ewcm can be an indication but it isn't very reliable.

Do you have any discomfort when going to the toilet? Maybe you have a UTI?

Sorry i'm not too hopeful of your symptoms either, but it doesn't mean you are any less likely to be pregnant :)

Fingers crossed! :D

I'm beginning to think LouiseB is a secret doctor! Lol ;)

No discomfort when going to loo, think its all in my head, I really want it this month.

Never really noticed CM like this, just creamy normally! Ill be keeping my eyes peeled, and also cecking cervix to see if its high or low lol

xxx

I'm beginning to think LouiseB is a secret doctor! Lol ;)

Oh no i've been sussed! :shock:

Nah not really ;)

Lots of reading, a great memory and a super fast typing speed. I just save people from using google lol

Last edited:
I think that needing the loo is meant to be one of the earliest symptoms. but im no doctor lol. hope its your month. x x

I read that frequent urination can happen as early as 1 week into pregnancy so could be?

Symptom spotting can be quite amusing, I'm forever sitting at my desk and giving my breasts a sly poke to see if they feel sore. Who knows what my workmates must think I'm up to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back