Baby smiles!

She's gorgeous!!!

Thanks evie.

Evie she is so sweet and look at all that hair!!

Here is my little Ella Bella mid laugh :)
5284f83d-7220-b99a.jpg

Even though Charleys been crying most of the morning, he still smiles!

5ac890ed-14a0-f30f.jpg

Aww i sooo want my baby here now after seeing all these pics xx

Awe he is so cute!! Love his sleep suit too!! Chloé always smiles in the morning lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awww hes lush! is that blanket from primark? looks like noas favourite blanket :)
noa dont hold his smiles yet for that long n when im taking a pic the flash makes him froun lol

Yeah from primark, we've got 3 of them! I love them more than charley lol their so soft! Charley only started to hold his smiles at 6 weeks, now he giggles when he smilies!

Lacey's mummy- I love that outfit! Where is it from?

Here is Ella today at 3 months old! I was trying to get a natural pic of us but she is such a poser and always grins and dances at the camera when she sees it which in turn makes me laugh too!

5284f97b-b0a8-31a7.jpg

Aw she's so lush Annie!
It's from sainsburys! It's part of a cow sleepsuit pack but that ones my fav! I wanna get the pack again in 3-6mths, hope they still do it! I love animal print stuff! I've got a cow snowsuit and a zebra baby carrier! Lol

OH MY ACTUAL GOSH! These are some of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen!!! I so cant wait to be able to put a piccie on here of my own.

Cant wait til Campbell smiles out of choice and not because he has wind! hee hee xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back