Baby smiles!

Aw!! Such a little poser! He he x

52848bc9-bd6f-c27a.jpg

She is at it again this morning- I say 'smile for mama' and she does the biggest grins- love it!!

Awe she's beautiful hunni!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harveys the same i have to be sneaky to catch his smiles but oh my they just melt me even in the middle of the night when i'm shattered!!!

I tried to get a picture of Paige smiling but she sees the camera and just stares at it and touches it lol.

Seb decided to wake up at 1am full of smiles! Thankfully he realised it was night time and went straight back to sleep but I was grinning for ages! I love the fact he smiles immediatly at the sight of me! It's wonderful x

I got one it's not great as only caught it as she stuck her tongue out lol
5ad17c10-44a6-bb7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw bless her!

Keep them coming ladies!

Awww so flipping cute!!!!

I have one of Drake smiling but i'm gonna try and catch a corker when he wakes up. He has some cracking smiles...I try and avoid eye contact while feeding him in the middle of the night as i don't want him to fully 'wake up' but i looked down last night and he was beaming at me while his bottle was in his mouth...my heart just melted :cloud9:

Last edited:
Some of gorgeous boy's smiles!

Attachments

• IMG_0591.JPG
    IMG_0591.JPG
    447 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0598.JPG
    IMG_0598.JPG
    331.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0581.JPG
    IMG_0581.JPG
    395.7 KB · Views: 2
OMG drake is gorgeous i cant belive how big he is now!! Makes my little smile i got from Noa silly haha but i will put it up anyway!

noa2-102_120017450.jpg

Aw thankyou sweet! Noa is beautiful too, his hands are huge! Lol

u know what they say.. big hands.. big nose.. big wonka! and yea its true! demba is well proud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back