Life is good x

Amanda W

Reaction score
Hello everyone sorry i haven't been on much just been busy with Alisha who is now 6weeks old wow where has the time gone.She has settled in so well when she was first born she was proper daddy's little girl but now she has switched to mummy's little girl :dance:

Well after weeks of non stop pain my wound is finally healing which is fab news to me and everyone eles...

Alisha has been in hospital because she had a baby version of bronchitis however u spell it i hated seeing her the way she was because they put her on oxygen and also a feeding tube she went in last Thursday and came home last monday she is much much better than she was although has a runny nose and a cough but the cough is alot better than it was when she was in.:shock:

She is always such a placid baby and gives us the biggest smiles i have ever seen and im talking mouth wide open ones she has also giggled a few times.

One thing she seems to love to do is hold onto her bloody wind we have tried all the techincas and also tried infcol which is crap and also colief drops sometimes works sometimes doesn't so anything anyone can suggest much appericated someone said gripe water isnt that good as people make out.:wall2:

Alisha had a photo shoot when she was 3 weeks old and they got a photo of her smiling and they have blown it up and have placed it in the shop for all to see so yeah im one chuffed mummy xx

anyways i hope everyone are okay and their lil ones ill post some new photos of my lil diva in the your photos bit so feel free to check em out

Glad to hear from you hun :)

Sorry your lil lady wasn't well :(

Thanks hun shes alot better today her cough has gone well she has a tiny ikkle bit x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back