Help - Unhappy Baby!

lucylou

Reaction score
Charlie has always been such a good baby and so happy, he wakes up smiling and goes to bed smiling :)

Last week he was ill with sickness :puke: and diarrheoa (sp) and was not eating so fair enough he wasn't in the best of moods which is understandable but now he is back to normal except for the unhappiness.

He just cries :cry: all the time at the moment, you take something away from him that he's not supposed to have..he cries, you walk out of the room...he cries, your not quick enough with his food...he cries, he'll then want to come to you for a cuddle but when you pick him up he doesn't want to be in your arms and goes hysterical, he's having the biggest strops at the moment as well and is also waking earlier in the morning.

My only thought is that a tooth could be trying to come through, any suggestions???? I miss my happy baby! :(

i think its the tail end of what happened last week, give it a few more days. he will still be feeling a bit rough though the physical symptoms have gone. when they are ill, i think that from start to finish it takes about a fortnight but then it could be his teeth.

Thanks Laura, he was really poorly, it's just so hard seeing them like this and they can't tell you what's wrong, it breaks your heart, all you wanna do it make it better. :hug:

Fingers crossed, he'll perk up soon, it's his 1st birthday in 5 days!

Id usually put things like that down to teeth my neice wasnt herself and was really grumpy a few weeks ago hardly ever smiling when she usually has a permanent smile and that was down to her teeth, calpol was a godsend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back