Smiles for Mummy :)

LilyMac

Reaction score
About a week ago I started noticing Aiden smiling more but put it down to wind as it always seemed to be after he was fed! BUT...
Yesterday we was getting ready to go out and was having a little play making silly noises and he gave me the biggest smile ever! I kept doing the same thing and he kept smiling and then he gave a little giggle!! Definitely wasnt wind that time :)

Pretty pointless thread but I was so excited I had to share, we've had lots of cuddles and smiles today, it really is all amazing :cloud9:

Aw it's great when they properly start smiling! Charley first smiled at 6 weeks and now he smiles and giggles at everything! His smile cheers me up straight away when I'm feeling down :D

Baby smiles are the best! They really brighten up your day. I love Drakes as he's got dimples..it's so cute!

It really is the best thing in the world! I felt really crappy yesterday as well so it made my day so much better. I just want to wake him up and make him smile again, but I'll have to wait patiently for him to wake up on his own lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back