Baby slings. Which one to buy for baby coming?

K80

Reaction score
Would really appreciate any advice you have re baby slings (not so much baby carriers with the pressure being on their little pelvis)
Which one would be best to use from newborn. Keeping in mind it'll be summer when baby arrives and I don't want them (or me!) overheating!
All ideas and suggestions welcOme! Thank you!! Xx

I bought a Moby wrap and never used it, it was way to fiddly and baby got furious in the meantime. Baby Bjorn carrier was a massive improvement - don't think it'll strain a newborn's pelvis though, they are so so light (babies, that is).

Last edited:
I bought a Moby wrap and never used it, it was way to fiddly and baby got furious in the meantime. Baby Bjorn carrier was a massive improvement - don't think it'll strain a newborn's pelvis though, they are so so light (babies, that is).

Exactly the same here :)

I have a close carrier or I think they are called caboo carriers now. I don't mind it, baby likes it and goes quiet when in it.

I have trouble getting baby out of it when she's asleep without waking her though,

i have a cheap copy of a moby from ebay, by victoriaslinglady and i think its the bees knees, after watching the videos on her shop and practising a bit i can get lo in and out easily, she loves being carried around and i love being able to get on with things, it can be used in a few different ways as baby grows up and can even bf in it. it can be fiddly and awkward at first but once your used to it then its great.

I got a moby cheap on eBay. I'm same as bev, takes a wee bit of practice, but watching videos on YouTube fairly help. I also have a baby bjorn, which is slightly quicker, but I prefer the closes ness of the moby. Xxx

I've got a babasling and love it. Didn't use it so much to start with cos Holly was quite big and looked squashed but use it loads now she can sit in it like a koala!

I've got a baby bjorn for outside tge house - it's approved by peaditricians and ariel loves it. For tge colder days I have the fleece cover and for the summer I have the sun cover do LO can be super cool and undressed in hot weather but their delicate skin is protected. For round the house I have the moby wrap and it's just wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back