baby pullin has been named :)

lisa&alex

Reaction score
thanks everyone who has congratulated us,its so sureal (sp) cant believe how much the afterpains hurt after your second.. had hotwater bottle on my belly all night!!!

anyways.. everythings great... and we decided to name the baby Edward we haven't decided on a middle name yet.. cant believe i have a baby!! :)

edward... lovely name :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

i cant annoy u so much anymore :( :lol:

congratulations again hun, what did he weigh?

Aww fantastic.... hows the breast feeding going? :hug: :hug:

lisa&alex said:
cant believe how much the afterpains hurt after your second.. had hotwater bottle on my belly all night!!!

Oh bugger! :shock: I thought they hurt enough the first time around!

What a great way to start the new year, a new baby boy! :cheer:

edward is a lovely name :cheer: and i agree about the afterpains, they almost feel like contractions again :( hope they stop soon for you xx

muppetmummy said:
lisa&alex said:
cant believe how much the afterpains hurt after your second.. had hotwater bottle on my belly all night!!!

Oh bugger! :shock: I thought they hurt enough the first time around!

What a great way to start the new year, a new baby boy! :cheer:

errr everyone keeps telling me that once hes out the pains stop... NOW YOUR TELLING ME THIS??? AFTER PAINS YOU WHAT???? :shock: :shock: :x :x

LOVELY NAME BY THE WAY :) HI BABY EDWARD :wave:

In the days following birth you get after pains which are like period pains. It's the uterus contracting back to it's normal size. Compared to labour pains they are nothing and you'll be too excited, overwhelmed and tired to pay too much attention to them anyway :D

Lovely name- what a new year present for you :hug:

I had Finn at 37 weeks - you can't believe 5 weeks down the line that you could still be pregnant if the baby had been 2 weeks late!!!

what a lovely name... welcome to the world baby Edward.

Fabulous name, Stanley has a friend called Edward, they call him Ted :D

Congratulations xxxx

ohhh, my boyfriend is called Edward, good name :wink:

Lovely name.

I remember my afterpains after Louie more than labour its self. Hope they calm soon for you.

Awwww, Edward is a lovely name :D

Quick question Lisa... was it a name you and your hubby had in mind for a boy or have you just thought of it since he's been born?

My hubby and I have no idea what we are gong to call our baby, i'm starting to panic a bit now that he will be nameless for weeks :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back