baby passport questions

fran_23

Reaction score
hi :wave: me again! lol
Oooh i'm so excited i'm going to spain soon :) anyway just wondered do Haydens passport pictures need to be countersigned? because the div in the post office said he didnt have a clue (well great i was about to use the check and send service..think i'll go to another post office now!!) also do you think it will take as long as any other first passport application even though hes just 2 (unlikely to be a terrorist i must say) thanks x

i am sure they do have to be signed hun and they take the same as any other passport

yes, they need countersigning by someone who has known you (not hayden) for however many years it is.

connor's passport took about 2 weeks to come back

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks..aw well one of my best friends is a teacher so she can do it no probs :)
hope it comes back in 2 weeks aswell coz i'm going at the end of october..i had to wait for my mum and dad to come beck from holiday in mexico to send it though because my dad is paying for it! oops!

You can pay extra to get it back sooner, or go to the office yourself and get it the same day which is what I had to do last time, went in the morning and collected it later that afternoon.

Yeah i might ask my dad to pay extra and go to that petit france place..its just that its £100 so i feel a bit bad about it.

A fast track application is £81 and you'll need to make an appointment at the passport office to do it. We were advised not to take the chance with not doing it as we were travelling in a fortnight and turnaround for passports at that point (in the middle of the school holidays so I'm sure it would be quieter now) was 4-6 weeks for first time applications. I don't think you can do a same day application for a first passport, only renewals.

Have you had the piccies done yet? We had much hilarity doing them :lol:

Oh yeh your right i cant do the same day thing because its a first passport! i have to do the check and send fast track one! thanks :) hehe yes i done the photos..what a palava!! i was tempted to try and hold a chocolate bar in front of him to get him to look at the camera..he kept getting distracted and pointing or trying to jump off the chair :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just thought I would say Fran, you need one passport countersigned and one the same with a blank back! I got all of ours signed and they rejected it because I had no blank, so I had to get more done! Also another important thing is dont let who ever signs the application forms touch the sides of the boxes or go over the edges as they rejected mine for that too! It took so many attempts to get it right they are really picky!

i did my little girls last week and just spent the extra 7 pounds for check and send and it took less than a week hun, my sisters OH has had a first adult done and it only took just under 3 weeks so get it done soon and looks like they aint busy. you can also track them online with the check and send

xxx

We just got Maisie's and did the check thing with the post office and got it back in a week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back