Baby Passport & Photos...

BabysMomma

Reaction score
hey ladies, I'm needing to get Avery a passport as we are travelling to France in November :dance: and was wondering how anyone who has taken their baby abroad got the baby's passport photos taken? Have you used a photo booth?

I'm so excited...check out why I'm going to France in Girlies Room! :dance: x

Congrats. If you take it to a Photo Shop ie max spielman they will do it for you and usually same price as booth

I went to Snappysnaps! Cost about £8 which was a bit :shock: but it meant they wouldnt get rejected because they make sure they're correct and they cut them to shape as well. I got my LOs passport back within 2 weeks and that was during August so you'll get it pretty quick if you do the Check and Send service (think its an extra £8).

We did evelyn's in a booth with me holding her above my head! Lol!

Luckily by the last shot we got a good one of her!

I'd defo check out places that do them for you though. There's one near us who does it for £6 so only £2 more than booth

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I've always used a pro photographer for the shots-they check the photo on digi 1st so u know it's gonna be ok,was never much more than a booth xx

Think we paid £6 for ours, but it took about 20 tries! If I'd have tried to do it in a booth it would've cost me a fortune!

Defo go to snappy snaps, I did arthurs when he was 10 days old! They plonked him on a bean bag. X

We did it ourselves. After Googling the requirements we got our digital camera and got to work.

A light background was required so we used our dining room wall (light magnolia kind of colour). After a few attempts with and without the flash we got some good shots.

Printed them off on our own printer with photo paper, cut them to size and sent them off. The standards don't appear to be quite as strict as they make out. As long as they are adequate its fine. They also allow for babies to be babies rather than perfectly posed.

Stu

Thanks for the replies ladies. Much appreciated. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back