yay just had some good news that cheered me up!

fran_23

Reaction score
I'm out of my foul rage now- :D :D my mum just brought Haydenback as he was round there
for the afternoon- and she told me my dad said i should go to the post office and get passport forms tomorrow
and get Hayden pictures done because he will pay for it...and at the end of september or start of
october, they will take me and Hayden to spain for a weekend or week cos he said i need a little break
and he wants to take Hayden on his first holiday :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm really chuffed and can't wait!!! my dads family live there but run 3 business' so we are best to
go near the end of the season so they can spend time with us!

that cheered my day up no end! :D :D

you can fill them out online too hun, and then all you have to do is sign them and send them back with a pic

oh thats good.. thanks :) :wave: hi by the way!! welcome to the forum :)

do i have to send away Haydens birth certificate aswell? i looked this up online but it was so unhelpful!
Also sorry another question- would it have to be the long version of the birth certificate?

:cheer: Awww thats great news, any room for me, a small one and a medium sized one..........lol

HOLA!! :wave: Thats fab, amazing how good a holiday can make you feel, even just knowing its booked can make you feel good!

Glad to hear some good news !!
Now you have somthing to look forward too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back