grrr FFS

jennywren

Reaction score
Since I had Oran Im so bloody ditzy / forgetful

this morning I dropped my mobile in my cup of tea and its now nackered!

Then I started filling in orans passport form (were going away in 6 weeks) and I need to put mine and OH passport numbers on the application and Ive bloody lost them!! They have been in the same place for 2.5 years - I went to get them and there gone. I blamed OH as he packed the draws up (ready for our move) but he says he never packed them, ive remembered I took them out as solicitor needed them for ID for the move but I do not know what I have done with them - I obviously didnt put them back!! (im not going to tell OH this, he will go mental - ill keep blaming him for being stupid and packing up the passports :rotfl: )

Shit if I can't find them including orans its going to be £200 for them plus £21 for opst office check and send service so there back in time

THEN - after me near miss accident last week, my tyre when suddenly flat the other day, took it off and there is a dent in the alloy inner side and a hole in the tyre, plus I already needed another one on the other side as quite low tread so thats another £160 right there - thats not even counting the cost of if the alloy needs fixing / replacing!

:hug: :hug: u need a cup of tea! hope u find yo passports :pray:

trixipaws said:
:hug: :hug: u need a cup of tea! hope u find yo passports :pray:

well dried out my phone and its stopped vibrating and works now - just the alarm is nackered and the buttons stick a bit so got to really hit some of them - contract ends in about 8 weeks though so not so bad.

Found the passports in a carrier bag in my old bedroom at my mums :shock: I only went in the bag cause it had a handbag in my mate bought me for my birthday - lucky or what

Guy coming for the alloy in a bit for a free quote if he can fix it - hope he just goes ''yeah a tenner'' lol

I feel a bit better today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back