Baby not as active?

mdsremos

Reaction score
Have noticed over the past couple of days that babies movements have changed and are less than normal. I have had movements but more like kicks and wriggles at the bottom (he is breech) and the occasional attempt to turn/pressure at the front of my stomach but not as much as usual.
He is still having alot of hiccups though.

Should I be concerned or do you think he is just running out of room as I am 2-3 weeks ahead of dates due to gestational diabetes and he will be delivered at 38 weeks?

I've had the same hun, baby has definitely just been 'rolling around' the last couple of weeks cos no room to kick properly anymore! And went from never having hiccups to having hiccups about 5 times a day, lasting about 20 minutes each time :)
Unless you don't feel any movements for maybe a whole morning or so, I wouldn't worry too much x

I have had the same baaby has less room in there so less kicking an more motion even now bubs is quieter but i think he is really squashed

today baby hasnt been a kicker but come nightime thats it baby is awake and i sure know about it

prob running out of room hun, at 35 plus, esp if bigger than avg X

Thanks for the reassurance, its just another thing to worry about along with everything else.

ive had same and then when i begin to panic i feel baby just remember not only are you running out of room but baby could be facing your back and kicking it so you dont feel it but backache is a sure sign of that if u have any? these weeks are hard as u panic about everything but wont be long now xx

I thought i was worrying. :S I have on and off days but I know I have got more yet to come. I also have gest diabetes. So will be induced let me know how yours goes looking for ladies who are going to have the same treatment (this is my first) so scared alittle.

I'm guessing my little one has turned into a night owl he was moving about last night and this morning alot so It has eased my mind alittle x

I've read a lot that babies stop kicking and moving so much near the end just because they haven't got the room anymore.

My baby hasn't 'kicked' for about a month now. It just swishes from one side to the other and I just feel and see it's little bum move from left to right. Everyone talked to me in the early stages about elbows and feet kicking towards the end and you seeing this happen but I've not felt any of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back