Baby has thurned - the wrong way!

evajo

Reaction score
Well bubs has been head down since about 26 weeks and i was pretty sure he/she would stay that way - infact i was half expecting to be told at mw's next week that bubs was engaged as i have been having lots of pressure down there! Last night bubs was doing huge movements and i had an incling it had moved to a tranverse position and then after lunch today i was sat down with bubs kicking away before it got hiccups and i realised it was at the top of my bump!
Baby gets hiccups everyday and its always down low and now its at the top of my bump. Also getting big kicks down low instead of its usual spot just below my ribs. So after recommending the spinning babies websire to at least 3-4 women on here looks like i will be using it myself:x

Have to say i had got so used to feeling babe in same position it feels strange now he/she has turned, kicks and movements in different places and bump is right under ribs now where as it was low before!:shakehead:

Babe still wrong way - things feeling strange in there and my ribs hurt already!

There's still time im sure - see what the MW says next week xx

There is still time!! Mine was always head down back to the left, perfect position. But now the naughty wee mite has moved to the right, still head down though. It's strange to feel the change in movements isn't it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back