Uncomfortable kicks!

Full of hope!

Reaction score
Hello girls, just wanted to ask if any of you have experianced very low kicks? I mean sometimes it feels like a foot is going to pop out of me down below :shock:

When I had my scan at 21 weeks, baby was breech and I don't think he has turned yet so i'm presuming they are kicks i'm feeling as they are really strong! They are not painfull, just annoying when he starts as he does it for ages! :?

Most of the movements I feel are in the lower part of my belly, I don't feel much high up. Is that normal at 28 weeks?

I remember when little mis was in breech and her kicks in my bladder and pelvis were really quite painful... now she's gone head first and shes aiming to break ribs and puncture lungs..

Yup, i get these too the bladder blows are the worst. :D

Sounds normal to me babes. Beleive me when I say that it doesn't get much better. My little monkey still has a good go at kicking me every day, especially at night. xxx

Thanks for the replies girls :D You've put my mind at rest, I was begining to think that LO was going to pop out of me :lol:

Squiglet, when your baby turned... did you know it? Did you feel her turn? I keep thinking that I want my baby to turn so I don't have him kicking 'down there' but broken ribs and punctured lungs sound worse :shock: :lol:

Have been laughing at your post as this is exactly what I was telling DH last night. When I lie down on my side at night, LO enjoys kicking veryyyy low down on the left which almost feels like he's kicking through my bits. It really does feel that way and makes me wince and can hurt like hell!! LOL Though I have felt him kick higher up too, (near the Belly button,) but it really does seem that they can kick quite low down !

Yup...and it hurts like hell :? I was practically in tears last night as I officially have the most active baby in the world and the kicks are all aimed downwards towards my bladder...It's really quite an unpleasant feeling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back