Baby movement or not?

KellyHook

Reaction score
im just lying here in the bath reading and all of a sudden i felt like a flipping/ rolling movement like baby had moved in the left side of my bikini line, this is my 2nd baby and i know you can feel baby movements earlier but at 13weeks?? my friend is also pregnant and she said she felt her second baby move at 14 weeks... when i felt it, the movement felt so similar to what i felt in my 1st pregnacny!

am i just wishful thinking..

no i felt flutters at 14 weeks ish. it was probably baby. i feel it alot more in bath aswell. more relaxed i guess. xxx

most babys like the bath! codie loved it when i was pregnant with her but this one hates it lol!! but its not to early at all i felt this one at 12 weeks!

OOooOOOoo...maybe what I'm feeling too is the baby then. I hope so! I just replied to another post on this subject and I can only describe it as a mini muscle spasm or a little tweak beneath my belly button! Eeeeee, how exciting!

Got the flipping/rolling sensation a long time before I got little kicks, it almost feels like ur tummy rumbling but in a different part of ur abdomen! x

:) i hope it was baby!! i love feeling the movements... im excited to think that i actually just felt my baby move! xx

I am just in bath again (baby must like the bath)... and there was another baby movement!! :) YAY!! :)

Aaargh...I want to go in the bath but it's too hot over here at the moment :(

I miss cold weather and being able to have a hot bath and snuggle up with a fleecy blanket in front of the fire! Bliss!

Instead, the sweat rolls down my face and between my boobies and I can't take enough clothes off! Not a great look when i'm at the little fatty boombatty stage...with shingles on my body! Ha ha! ;)

hope it was baby! But my baby like never ever kicks in the bath, I can lay in there for an hour and she may only kick once or twice, then when I get out she will dance anyway :lol: x

sounds like baby to me :) Still waiting to feel mine but I'm sure i felt it at about 13 wks last time.

yes it is baby, felt it everyday now since monday and today i have felt it a couple of times :) i asked the consultant and he said that its baby :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back