Was this movement?

Bee7

Reaction score
Yesterday I felt a strange sensation in my tummy but i'm not sure if it was baby or wind! It was kind of like a popping/bubbling sensation that lasted for a few seconds. It stopped and haven't felt anything at all since. I have had a bit of wind lately (so sorry TMI) perhaps due to a curry i ate earlier in the week! Does this sound like movement to anyone? Really starting to feel un-pregnant again...don't like it :( xxx

it could ahve been. movements arent normally felt till around 20weeks but some can feel it before that!

I first felt mine around that time and they have got stronger and stronger since then. xxxxxxx

Yea i would say so! When i felt my first movements the only way i could describe it was like a vibration from inside! You know when its wind and the fact you're questioning it shows it isn't that! :)

They'll be come more frequent and ALOT stronger as the weeks go by! :)

yeah hun i had a fluttering sensation at 16 and then got my first kick at 20 they become much stronger so dont worry it just show's you that LO is growing a fine

Possibly I started feeling slight movements around 18 weeks and the day I turned 19 weeks I felt such a strong kick and OH felt it too! It was amazing and now LO kicks and moves all the time!

Pip first felt like popping candy in my lower belly so sounds like it coulda been bubba xx

I got my first pops and flutters yesterday and it sounds very similar!! So exciting!! Felt it around lunchtime for around a minute then again in the evening for a few seconds but then nothing today. I thought it might be wind to start with but definitely not!!!

sounds like what I've had this week too, definately LO growing strong :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back