baby measuring small-scan on monday *updated*

rusks

Reaction score
Hi i had a midwife appointment on friday and saw a different midwife and did my birthplan which was fun :dance: , but when she measured me she said i was measuring quite small and she thought baby could be breech. (i was measuring 32 weeks instead of 36) :think:

so on monday i am having a growth and position scan to check that the little man is ok and to make sure he isn't breech (i hope) i am trying not to worry as the heartbeat was strong and i am feeling fine and he has been active as always. i am comforted by the fact that my mum had small babies (5lbs and 6lbs) so i might just be growing a small one!! :shakehead:

so i'll let you know how it goes, such a bummer having to wait all weekend to check he's ok!! :wall: she did say if he was breech they might try an ECV and try and turn him and this could bring on labour so she advised me to take my hospital bag :shock:

on the upside i get to see my little man in person again and i pray hes ok :pray:

good luck on Monday Rusks :hug:

How exciting though to think that he could well make an apearance sooner though :dance:

Saying that though, I hope he is in the right position and all goes ok with his size etc :hug:

Hiya i had the same problem they said my baby was measuring small all the way through my pregnancy but they didn't think she was breech they decided to induce me at 39 weeks due to this problem and i was leaking fluid.

Having said that Eleanor was born at 39 weeks+1 and weighed a healthy 6lb 13.5oz.

Tyr not to worry hope everything goes ok for you on Monday. I know my problem wasn't exactly the same just thought the information would be helpful.

Gracexx :hug:

Well they're obviously not worrying about the size if they're going to do a procedure which may bring on labour, so you obviously don't need too. Good luck on Monday :hug:

hun hope all goes well on monday will be thinking of you :hug: xxx

good luck on monday rusks :)

hope hes in a good position xx :hug:

thanks i will keep you all updated tomorrow, OH took me out for a meal last night to a mexican and i had a really spicy quesadilla and baby rusks loved it he was moving all night :dance: which i find really reassuring so i'm hopeful all will be ok :pray:

Hi Rusks got your email but havent had time to reply yet!!

All the best for tomorrow im sure all will be fine weight wise with your LO and il be praying tonight he isnt breech!!

Be looking out for news, take care :hug:

Hey hun!

Hope all goes well tomorrow! Will be thinking of you! Pop up to work if you want. I'll be there all day!!!!!
:roll:

Let me know how it goes!!!

Take care.
xx

good luck for today rusks xxxxxxxxx

good luck for today Rusks and baby Rusks...........
will be thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug:
let us know how you both get one

Try not to worry to much, I hope all goes ok today. I've been measuring small all the way through my pregnancy and at stages the consultants have been concerned about the babys growth levels. What has been reasurring for me is that the baby's movements all the way through have been great which is a good sign. Now I measuring at the bottom level for my term.

My baby is also breech, but they haven't even suggested turning the baby because the fluid levels surrounding it are so low!

Keep us posted with how you get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back