measuring small for dates?? anyone else?

girlygirl

Reaction score
Had by 28wk apt today at midwife and she said im measuring small for dates, below the line.
Anyone had this?
She said it could be that my graph is 4 days out with dates but got to book in again to check in 2 weeks. But also the baby felt fine, head was down and heart beat was ok, just monitor the movement.
I said baby moves alot so she said all is prob ok but anyone measuring small too?

Now my b*tch of a colleague said its cause i dont eat, so just jumped down her throat. I do eat and im just naturally skinny, i also excersise to keep fit. Sorry just wound me up. the cow. I sit here and eat all day!!!

midna will give you the best asnwer to this :)

thats rubbish by the way, it all depends on babys position

god, hope so.
Would be nice for a tiny baby...i only want a 7llb one!!!
Sure its ok as its moving a hell of alot!
cow sitting next to me is not making it better :twisted:

I agree with Kimbo. I was measuring small too - but when I was scanned, the baby was bang on average :roll: It depends on the position of the baby.

Don't take any notice of the doughnut in work either :shakehead: :hug:

girlygirl said:
god, hope so.

give her a slap :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Kimbo said:
girlygirl said:
god, hope so.

give her a slap :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I nearly do everyday :lol: she got a HUGE chip on her shoulder. I'm above her anyhow.

midna said:
Oh b00000 fundal measuring is fossilized its soo inaccurate ..I would say as accurate as I can p*ss in a p*ss pot lol ...take no notice hunny :hug:

:D :D :D :D

see :lol:

midna said:
I love you kimmy ...
heart.jpg
xxx

hellosweetheart.jpg

midna said:
Girlygirl tbh I think you are looking mighty fine in your pics ...its an obvious amount of jealousy from those girls that you can carry off being preggo and looking so good. ...I would say you are blooming ...its a rare occurance in us pregnant women lol.

I now know its not a myth but only a select few actually get chosen to bloom. :D ...bitch lol :lol: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i also agree with mid...

ththBadAssBitch.jpg

I've measured small all the way through and have had a growth scan about 5 weeks ago and my baby is fine. Nothing wrong with her size just on the smaller size of normal. I wouldn't pay any attention to them. Measuring with a tape measure seems to be such a dated thing to do. Don't get yourself worried about it hun everyones different :hug: xxxxx

I dont think it makes much difference either iv measured small all the way through even though my bump looks huge :rotfl: Dont worry about it and give the chick with the chip a right ole slap. :wink:

Im 40+1 and they have been saying it to me since I was around 30 weeks. Bloody nuisance these fundal measurements! And they only decided to send me for a growth scan last week when im ready to drop! Talk about ridiculous! Anyways, i went and all was fine and although my bump isnt huge the midwife told me the baby was around 7 pounds then so just proves it could be the way the baby is lying, etc, or just on your build. I wouldnt worry too much but try telling that to a pregnant woman! :)

Kimbo said:
midna said:
Girlygirl tbh I think you are looking mighty fine in your pics ...its an obvious amount of jealousy from those girls that you can carry off being preggo and looking so good. ...I would say you are blooming ...its a rare occurance in us pregnant women lol.

I now know its not a myth but only a select few actually get chosen to bloom. :D ...bitch lol :lol: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i also agree with mid...

ththBadAssBitch.jpg

ah thanks guys :hug: As i said the smaller the better when im pushing it out :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back