Baby Girl x

Loula

Reaction score
ok so having found out at the end of last week that im expecting a baby girl, ive been looking at names all weekend and not alot sits right. Ideally looking for something that cant get shortened.

So far theres 2 on the list

Keira Leigh Ann
Lexi Leigh Ann

Opinions x

Hmm, i think both names are fine but i'd be tempted to shorten Lexi to Lex because that ee sound is too much effort ;)

Keira's pretty safe though :)

One syllable would be more likely not to be shortened, like Leigh or Ann.

Come to think of it... you might as well have Leanne, if you want to use Leigh Ann :) That it was everyone will assume it is when she says her middle name.

defo not having Leigh as a first name as its her daddys name and hes not around just thought itd be nice tohave it in the middle and Ann is my middle name.
I may change the spelling and have Leaann as a middle name but a first name is a needs must.
I dnt think i would shorten Lexi x

Out of your two choices I prefer Keira Leigh Ann.

I chose maisie for a reason that I didn't think anyone would shorten it but the do :( she gets called maize I hate it ! I love both your names so pretty xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

I love Lexie too, I have heard of more Keiras, (popurlarity wise), but it's pretty too.

I have a Briony Leigh !! (spooky!) and you can't shorten Briony! Jaime Leigh is nice too

OK so have been kinda put off a bit by Lexi, and now the 2 on the short list are
Keira

And

Darcey...

Thsi is such a hard decision to make x

Keira because its my name :) lol. I love lexi, its one on my list xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I like the sound of Darcey too, but out of your original two I prefer Keira, but obviously it's up to you!!

Last edited:
I love darcey :) but out of the original I prefer Keira

Darcey is a great name :) I prefer that to Keira

Eilidh Ann?

Eilidh pronounced 'aylee' ( ceilidh without the c)

I like darcy.

oooh aylee is nice,
Kara is possibility x

I love lexi leigh ann thats cute. I think everyones names always get shortend by someone - you can always say her name is lexi not lex LOL. Darcy reminds me of Mr darcey & darcey the pig from the only way is essex lol. Kara is nice too x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back