Opinions Needed

kaytee11

Reaction score
Okay at scan we found out we're having a little baby girl so ive been wrecking both our heads with names and ive shortened it down to a few .. doesnt mean theres about 20 more i love as well ! :)

1: Aila
2: Isabella
3: Caoilfhionn (pronounced Kay-Linn) Im irish so its irish spelling :)
4: Sofia
5: Rylee

What ye think ? Personally i think boys names are ten times easier :) xx

Yes I agree, boys names are def easier. I think when you know its a girl it becomes harder because you try to pick a name that reflects a whole girlie personality which is why its easier once you see her wee face!

I like your names, I love Aila and Rylee as they are unusual.

Isabella is becoming very popular and was one on my list.

I am also irish so have heard Kaylinn before (another version is Keelin which can be both a girl or boys name).

I had Sofia on my list and loved it til someone pointed out that its a very common foreign name which for some reason put me off.

My fave from your list is Rylee - LOVE it :). What does it mean?

there all sooo lovely , sorry i know that hasnt helped at all. Im finding it sohard to pic names x

Congrats !......I think the opposite boys names are much more difficult !......we had loads of girls names we loved and we have no boys names which isn't great when I am having a boy !
I quite like Isabella and Sofia from the names you have chosen they are lovely.

Last edited:
My top two are Rylee and Keeley for our little girl at the moment.

Have heard of the version keelan too think, it depends on which part of ireland cause I wouldnt of pronounced it kaylinn .. The fact isavella is becoming popular is kinda putting me off. Before I found out she.was a girl I always loved oscar for a boy. Keeley is lovey too

Sofia is my favourite. I agree with mummy2b73, boys names are much more difficult. my OH and i had loads of girls names but then we found out we were having a boy......

i like Caoilfhionn the best, we have kayla on our list, only thing is i hate key for short so need to think of a nicer nickname lol

love sophi too,

knew u were irish when ya said it was wreckin ur head LOL i get funny looks sayin that cos its not a common sayin here hehe

well I am biased and we are calling our LO Sofia Jane - so obv thats the one id pick :) Ive never met anyone named Sofia with that spelling and it doesnt really bother me that its common in other countries cos i live in wales lol ;) xxx

I love Isabella grace or Olivia grace but I'm team blue so no longer appropriate lol x

lovely names - I like the more unusual ones myself, - Rylee is lovely!

Having a 1 year old and going to lots of baby groups, I struggle to remember girls names week on week when mums tell me their child is Sofia, Issobella or Isobelle or Grace, they are reallu super popular now.

Saw a baby called Bree this week which was a nice change

I find boys sooo easy, girls I struggle with , so I agree!! (I still have about 20 good boys names!!)

haha yeah 'wreckin my head' is a saying people had to get use to here .. along with the word press instead of cupboard and me going 'oh im not able anymore' :) .. Im slowly turning off Isabella thanks to my friend going 'Like your one off twilight' kinda put me right off but we'll see. Im liking rylee more and more and I understand with the nickname of Kay .. With a name like Katie i get called Kate or Kay all the time and it ... 'wrecks my head' :)

My fav has to be the dirty looks ya get when ya tell someone they "look Massive" haha

Rylee is so nice love the spelling for a girl too,

Eh sorry if that looked like i was slaggin off ur nickname there haha just not a fan of Kay doh U get anything else for short that might work for Kayla :)

Girls names are so hard to pick, We would have been fine if we were team blue but pink is a killer, The poor think will be nameless this shes old enough to pick one her self at this rate LOL

It's nice that you're having a LITTLE PRINCESS!!;) I love the name Isabella. I also like Arabella, Alexandra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back