• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby Dreams!

Yodabo

Reaction score
Ok, had my first dream about the baby last night!

I dreamt i went into labour 4 weeks early again, it was a boy and he was 6lb 10oz! I remember looking at him saying 'he's dark like me!', but then i sat up properly and noticed he was blonde like his dad lmao

Also dreamt i was feeding him from a cup as i didn't have any bottles...WEIRD. Oh and i called him Leighton! WTF?! It's not even on my list of boys names lol

Anyone had any dreams of the baby yet?

Last edited:
I've just woken up from having a baby dream! I had my baby at 20 weeks but it was healthy and could take it home straight away, it wasn't small though but I didn't dream of what it was girl/boy?! Very strange!

Will you put Leighton on your list of names now?

Nah, considered it when i were pregnant with my youngest but I'm not really liking it this time.

Crazy how we dream eh?!

I've had loads of dreams about baby. It's always a boy but I never name him in my dream. One dream was where I was at my parents visiting them, had the baby there (he kind of just appeared) and had nothing for him so I had to go shopping. As I went shopping with him he suddenly had clothes on and a pram x I once dreamt I had triplets-2boys and a girl! X

iv had a few but more so early on mine is always a blonde girl with curls like a baby would be born with long hair lols! i love the weirdness of all my dreams tho at mo

Haha - I had one the other night - i'd given birth to a little boy at 26 weeks and he weighed 8lb 13oz!! The main part of my dream was about me ringing the hosp and cancelling my glucose tollerance test! Haha! Strange!

I've had about 2 other vivid baby dreams before

aww i had a dream like this!!!! my baby came early too but we were all really happy he was here, and we put this gorgeous little outfit on him.. and while i was in labour there was like no pain at all!!! so weird how vivid dreams are whilst pregnant hehe. did you feel really good when you woke up though? i felt proper happy and got me dead excited for baby's arrival! xx

Yeah, so excited Ria!! I woke up after that with my 7 yr old sleeping next to me..I was just gazing at him for about 10 minutes! I can't wait for this baby to come!

Funny how we all dream the baby comes early though :eh:

A friend MC 2 weeks ago and the night after i dreamt a man came in to my bedroom to take my baby away from me. I ran up to fight him and then woke up founding myself half way in my wardrobe kicking it really hard.

Yeah, so excited Ria!! I woke up after that with my 7 yr old sleeping next to me..I was just gazing at him for about 10 minutes! I can't wait for this baby to come!

Funny how we all dream the baby comes early though :eh:

i know! maybe it means we're impatient, lmao! i'm getting really excited now, was going through new arrival's clothes for my hospital bag and i was like OMG he's gonna look sooo cute!!!!!! lol :oops:

how many clothes you got up to now?

Aw can't wait to see your little man!

I haven't bought anything yet, deciding to wait till we find out if it's a he or a she first. Although I have a bi of stuff from when I had my 2nd son..won't make no difference though..I'll still end up buying new :roll:

My mrs kept dreaming that I was going to leave her! I think pregnancy hormones mess with your mind! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back