Nasty dreams!!

flopsybunny

Reaction score
I had a terrible, terrible dream last night. I dreamt that the midwife was checking me with the doppler and the heartbeat had gone and the baby had died. I woke up feeling like my heart was breaking!

It has really freaked me out and I still don't notice any movements to reassure me. Its made me even more scared of my scan on thursday!!

Xx

dont worry hun alot of pregnant women have dreams like this that involve there baby :(

*hugs*
As midnight said its really common. I had heaps of mc dreams and then I dreams about baby coming early. Some of them were quite graphic. But thankfully they're just dreams. It's a horrible feeling isn't it? It's probably just your worries filtering into your dreams
X x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

oh hun its horrible when you have them dreams :hugs: i had a few with Noa and it really shock me up!

Aww hun, i'm sure your little one is fine! Scary though!

I keep having really bizarre dreams, none of them have involved me being pregnant yet but i'm sure they will at some point xxx

Hi, it is horrible isn't it; I think dreams are really comon in pregnancy, I guess after all not only are our hormones all over the place, but also we are unconsciously worrying about the pregnancy when asleep x

I had a dream right before my 12 week scan that was really realistic, they did the scan and it was all mutanty etc - thankfully just a dream though. As others have said, it's apparently common to dream worrying things about baby when pregnant, don't let it upset you.

Oh it was horrible. Thankfully the memory has faded now. I just hope everything is ok on thursday.

Xx

i keep having them like that aswell. including still born. really scarey.

thats one of the things that is stopping me sleeping. xx

Awww Flopsy, your fine hun, it's perfectly normal..... I had a horrible one last night and not going to go into it as it is still freaking me out now and did involve a baby....it really shakes you up huh.... your fine hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back