Baby Change Bags

I've gone for he storksac Nina. I haven't exactly matched my pram but I wanted a bag to fit in cloth nappies and resuabale wipes and this seemed to be the right sort of size. I did get a free silvercross bag with my pram but it doesn't open wide enough or have any separate compartments.
imgres

Not sure how to add the pic on the iPhone.

Last edited:
I'm undecided - I ordered the Babymel Cara in grey stripe but then saw the same bag in Grey Tweed. It was a glitch on their website though as apparently it's not available in this country :( I emailed them to complain and they sold me one they had in their office so waiting on it arriving so I can decide!!! Pics below xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Oh and stripe!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 30
I need to decided between the pacapod with the pods or the storksak noa with the insert.

fa813a7628a6d94238e160d27e3dab39.jpg

18974aa7a9f4910628612892aaa1b1ad.jpg

Changing bags were I big issue for me as u really wanted something more like a handbag. I have a Storksak Bobby and it looks immaculate a year later.

24455b4c5bca756fdfa2598f00b5777a.jpg

So I have finally chosen mine and I absolutely love it.

OH has been persuaded to buy me a Tiba and Marl Elwood Floral print range backpack style.

xxxxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-03-10-17-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-07-03-10-17-51.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 41
Looks lovely Claire x

I'm getting a more basic one from Mothercare, my Manager's OH works for them so she's getting it for me on discount, I keep asking him to tell me how much I need to give her (and for other stuff she's picked up as minimal staff prices) and he keeps saying he'll check.... I've started to wonder if they're holding off to turn it into a leaving gift??

OH has been persuaded to buy me a Tiba and Marl Elwood Floral print range backpack style.

xxxxx

Omg I love those tiba&marl ones I like the silver backpack.
If you buy it at the natural baby shower you get 10% off your first order with them and they give you a free Aden and Anais swaddle worth £17!!!!

Xxx

Ooh that's good to know about the natural baby shower website!

I still can't decide. Are the pacapods worth it?

xxxxx

Omg I love those tiba&marl ones I like the silver backpack.
If you buy it at the natural baby shower you get 10% off your first order with them and they give you a free Aden and Anais swaddle worth £17!!!!

Xxx

Yeah it says I was eligible for it when I put it through. Quite good I thought.

I just love how vibrant it looks and love it as a regular backpack. Plus it'll be handy as I'll have two. Means Jackson won't have his backpack if it's just a quick day out.

Theyr all lovely!! I love the insulated pocket.

xxxx

Last edited:

xxxxx

I love this!
I'm using a Cath Kidstone backpack as I baby wear it makes my life so much easier!

fa5705c34db37e189544689e01277bae.jpg

Ignore the angry birds one lol

Love that one too! Thats similar floral print to mine.

Lovely!

xxxxx

This is mine. I love it :) it matches my pram but have to pay £50 extra for it. I don't mind as its gorgeous :) I love satchel bags anyway :) it comes with the black organiser (if you wanted to use it), bottle warmer, and change mat. It comes in a few colours. xx
9df5dda13219bc723c50f325c2069b99.jpg

There are so many nice ones to pick from isn't there x

I am so glad I found this thread, I am wanting to baby wear this time around and never even thought about a backpack! Genius! Love cath kidston so may pick me up one of those. But still want a pink lining one because I just absolutely love them. But now I've seen that tiba and marl one... Omg! I love love love the floral one! Choices choices xx

Love them all! I'm still undecided. I think I'm going to order a few that I like when my Pram comes and try them against my Pram. No doubt I'll pick something totally different in the end! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back