NOT really a baby changing bag

furbaby

Reaction score
I did trowel through 4 pages of threads in a search for baby changing bags but couldn't find much more than a little reference to this

Is anyone else using a NORMAL or a not specifically dedicated baby changing bag?

I was geting royally fed up not finding the perfect bag - which is going to essentially replace my handbag too and one that I won't get fed up carrying- all whilst not costing a fortune

anyway I went on the Accessorize website and notice the 'outlet' tab- clicked and found some gorgeous bags all reduced to half price- now the pictures and descriptions are pretty lack lustre - no sizing information etc, but for the price I brought 2 :)oooo:) how could I not?!

I plan on seeing what they are like when they arrive they are both totes and appear to have over the shoulder/body straps and one is actually described as a nylon gym bag (the one with the flowers) so I am hoping for that reason it may be pretty roomy.... returns are free anyway so worse case I lost £2.95 on postage

I am planing on bf so figure that'll save some room and I already have a portable huggies changing matt, I'm not particularly fussy about compartments although both bags apparently have pockets on the inside.... (again size being the issue) I plan on buying a little messy bag to pop stuff in and if i do need to bottle feed I have 2 tommy tippee bottle holders (that came with my set) ....

what do you think- am I being naive?

I've attached photos for people who don't like links and added a link too

http://www.accessorize.com/en/resto...at,4,shop,outletadditions,outletadditionsbags

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-04-12 at 13.26.01.png
    Screen Shot 2012-04-12 at 13.26.01.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Screen Shot 2012-04-12 at 13.26.15.png
    Screen Shot 2012-04-12 at 13.26.15.png
    100.8 KB · Views: 19
I have a changing bag but use a normal bag only thing I will suggest is if you do express or ff you might want to buy a bottle bag to keep bottle cold

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Me too, the red is lovely, they are both nice and would be fine. You could always get smaller pouches or bags to put inside if you need to separate stuff.

Good thinking, think I'll get looking on there xx

Thanks girls I'll let you know what they're like when they arrive :) and their sizes not bad prices though £12.50 for the flowery one and £16 for the red one :)

My sterilising kit comes with a thermal bottle holder and my changing mat (given to us) has different compartments for wipes and nappies- I may get a couple of clear bags- like boots make up bags to hold other bits in

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back