Baby acne

poppypd

Reaction score
My LO has developed quite bad baby acne. She's not bothered by it so just have to wait til it clears up. Docs said to leave it alone and it's a reaction to the air that brings out the sebum??? - Weird

Has anyone else's have/ had this, wondered how common it is? She is 5 1/2 weeks now

My Nephew had it. He's 11 days younger than Jack so he's almost 9 months. He had quite big purple red spots for a good few months when he was tiny. The Doc's told my Brother & SIL to just leave it and they'll go eventually. He still has it very slightly but it's almost gone now x

Sophie had it too and it just disappeared

Joe had it and it is much better now. But can look more spotty after a long breastfeed or cuddle (I assume because of sweat/heat)

Jaiden had it really bad a week or so ago, still got it now but it seems to be going xx

Jake had it bad for 2 weeks when he he was younger, I just used warm water and a bit of cotton wool to clean it everyday and it went away :)

E has it currently at 8 weeks. Mainly on one side of her face and back of neck.

Emily had it a week ago - on one cheek, but seems to have pretty much cleared up now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back