August mummies :)

Thanks, tried for a nap today but by the time I got comfy I had to get up to pick my
Daughter up from nursery. So will just need to power through on zero energy again.

Thanks @Jade jones been eating apples this week, I’m still very much at the eat what I can when I can stage so trying to plan to eat fibre isn’t really possible. I have swapped back to brown bread as well. Think my digestive system has just given up on me!

Hope we all manage some sleep and energy soon!
I am same eating what I can when I can. The only thing I found that helped me was heating milk up a bit adding it to branflakes.. Few hours later felt alot better. Haven't managed to eat it again but will try eat it soon. Xxx

Hi Everyone glad everyone is ok and still managing !

I’m out of hospital now but still not back at work for atleast another week :(

I think I have now started Morning Sickness...hurray !!!!

I’m really not hungry and just do not want to eat anything... so weird and strange as have lost loads of weight.

anyway I am nearly 10 weeks now so just two weeks until my 12 week scan - so I presume if I have MS then it’s a good sign.

I just saw the lovely scan picture :) so cute and lovely

I have 17 days until my scan! I will be 11 weeks on Sunday. I just honestly can’t wait! It’s my daughters 4th birthday 2 days before so I am so excited to have my scan and if all is ok to tell her she’s going to be a big sister. It’s such a weight on my shoulders trying to hide it from her, especially since I’ve been so unwell.

It will be lovely to see everyone’s scan pictures in a couple of weeks. I feel like the first trimester is such limbo waiting about and feeling rubbish. Roll on trimester two. I’m hoping for this energy boost that’s meant to happen (didn’t in my last!)

Ah good luck ladies, Tri 2 is just around the corner for you both xx

I think you guys will be just fine, especially with how sick you’ve both been.

I am the exact same though. Been so ill since 5 weeks and panicking about seeing a heartbeat at my scan.

Fingers crossed for you both.

I think you guys will be just fine, especially with how sick you’ve both been.

I am the exact same though. Been so ill since 5 weeks and panicking about seeing a heartbeat at my scan.

Fingers crossed for you both.
Fingers crossed for all of us. I am just a little worried after few miscarriages but as you say still have felt nauseated and so tired so hoping that's a good sign. What date is yours? Sorry if you have said already? Xxx

it doesnt feel real like blood and urnine has confirmed it and the 20 odd tests i took but apart from being ill is it real??

it doesnt feel real like blood and urnine has confirmed it and the 20 odd tests i took but apart from being ill is it real??
I am the same. Apart from also my stomach ballooning so early this time. I looked at a photo ths time last year about same number of weeks and I thought then I felt big... I was nothing this time I am struggling to hide it. Here's hoping we both have some lovely photos tuesday to make it feel real xxx

That's great think mines is 9.15 will double check letter. I haven't ever had to take a urine sample for scans but most other appointments they have asked for one but I just do it there as they give sample bottle and the container which makes it easier to put in xxx

Mine is the 3rd of February. Still feels agggges away.

All my scans in my last pregnancy I didn’t have to take a urine sample. So you should be fine without one.

Mine is the 3rd of February. Still feels agggges away.

All my scans in my last pregnancy I didn’t have to take a urine sample. So you should be fine without one.
Mines the 1st but that’s a private because my hospital one is the 10th and I just can’t wait that long! Honestly I thought I was patient...... I’m really not! Good luck tomorrow ladies let us know as soon as you can! Xxx

Mines the 1st but that’s a private because my hospital one is the 10th and I just can’t wait that long! Honestly I thought I was patient...... I’m really not! Good luck tomorrow ladies let us know as soon as you can! Xxx
Hopefully the 1st comes fast for you. I will message as soon as I can... Just hoping all will be okay and stomach getting bigger is a good sign.

Good luck @Jade jones xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back