August mummies :)

ok cool i need to do one for the doctors anyway was ment to hand it in friday :O

Yep hope all is well this morning ladies, hopefully we'll be hearing from you both shortly xx

Hi all,

Thankfully a strong wee heartbeat and midwife said skull body legs were all perfect nothing at all wrong. She couldn't believe how active baby was waving and wriggling away. So in love. Picture isn't as clear as on screen at hospital but so happy. <3

20200121_114702.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all,

Thankfully a strong wee heartbeat and midwife said skull body legs were all perfect nothing at all wrong. She couldn't believe how active baby was waving and wriggling away. So in love. Picture isn't as clear as on screen at hospital as face looks longer but so happy. <3

View attachment 89787
Jacccccccccc <3
I am absolutely over the moon for you, what a gorgeous gorgeous scan photo of your little bubba. Its finally your turn and your going to be the best mummy ever :love:
How many weeks did they date you at? xx

Amazing news from you both ladies.
There’s nothing better than seeing your gorgeous wee baby on that screen.

Can’t wait for mine now ... 2 weeks and counting.

Who’s next?

Need to have our info added to the front page with scan dates etc xx

Amazing news from you both ladies.
There’s nothing better than seeing your gorgeous wee baby on that screen.

Can’t wait for mine now ... 2 weeks and counting.

Who’s next?

Need to have our info added to the front page with scan dates etc xx

Mine is feb 3rd, so just under 2 weeks. I can’t wait! Is yours the 4th?

Congrats ladies! Both your scans look amazing. So happy for you both.

Thanks ladies. Over the moon all was well and she just said everything looked so perfect this time which help give us some relief after everything. She gave us a 23rd July due date and said originally about 14weeks 1 then said 13weeks 5 so some where round about 13weeks 5 I will go. Can't wait to see the next scans.. No idea if I will find out what I am having... I want surprise but OH more would like to find out but then when left said happy with either. He thinks looks like a boy. Our first would have been a girl will try dig out that scan and compare. Xxx

Thanks ladies. Over the moon all was well and she just said everything looked so perfect this time which help give us some relief after everything. She gave us a 23rd July due date and said originally about 14weeks 1 then said 13weeks 5 so some where round about 13weeks 5 I will go. Can't wait to see the next scans.. No idea if I will find out what I am having... I want surprise but OH more would like to find out but then when left said happy with either. He thinks looks like a boy. Our first would have been a girl will try dig out that scan and compare. Xxx
<3
I am going to guess girl xx

Hi all,

Thankfully a strong wee heartbeat and midwife said skull body legs were all perfect nothing at all wrong. She couldn't believe how active baby was waving and wriggling away. So in love. Picture isn't as clear as on screen at hospital as face looks longer but so happy. <3

View attachment 89787

Congratulations @Jac2019 so happy to see your scan pic xxx

Oh such lovely picture both of you. Jac so happy for you as I knew you were extremely nervous and so worried. Such lovely news that’s really put a smile on my face :)

I have my scan next Monday at 9am. I am really worried as I have lost so much weight and can’t eat much. Haven’t been able to keep down vitamins or the folic acid :( .... really I don’t know what to think. I’ve only just had MS and it is quite violent vomiting but I’m happy it’s a sign I’m pregnant. Just so worried that my baby hasn’t had the right nourishment as I have zero appetite and have been so unwell in hospital etc :( just less than a week to go until I find out :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back