August mummies :)

Yes I will still think about the harmony test but need to get my strength back first. Glad your harmony result was good :). I think will be much better once the NHS swap over to that method of testing it makes much more sense.

I have been unable to eat, completely lost my appetite, when I do eat I get really terrible acid reflux and it caused quite a lot of pain, as I wasn’t eating much I had Keytones in my urine so I had to be put on IV fluids and given anti acid medication. Which doesn’t seem to work when taken orally. Just hope it goes away as it’s very uncomfortable. And it’s not a pregnancy symptom it is because I caught a bug over Christmas .... : | - that is taking longer heal due to pregnancy ... so hopefully all is better now
Have you had your GD test done already? Ketones in urine can also indicate GD.
Hope you feel better soon hun!x

Have you had your GD test done already? Ketones in urine can also indicate GD.
Hope you feel better soon hun!x
I had Keytones test done because I was admitted to hospital due to not being able to eat. What is a GD test ?

Yes I will still think about the harmony test but need to get my strength back first. Glad your harmony result was good :). I think will be much better once the NHS swap over to that method of testing it makes much more sense.

I have been unable to eat, completely lost my appetite, when I do eat I get really terrible acid reflux and it caused quite a lot of pain, as I wasn’t eating much I had Keytones in my urine so I had to be put on IV fluids and given anti acid medication. Which doesn’t seem to work when taken orally. Just hope it goes away as it’s very uncomfortable. And it’s not a pregnancy symptom it is because I caught a bug over Christmas .... : | - that is taking longer heal due to pregnancy ... so hopefully all is better now

Sorry I just saw your message. We have all moved over to Tri 2 now. Come over and join there and @Jade jones can add your due date to front page.

Hope you are feeling better now.

I also have bad acid reflux every night especially in bed keeping me awake. Though my appetite is back now so not helping that.

Sending big hugs xxx

I had Keytones test done because I was admitted to hospital due to not being able to eat. What is a GD test ?
Gestational Diabetes test, some women get ketones in their urine when they have gestational diabetes. But might just be the residue from the fat you are burning due to the lack of food. Take care of yourself!x

Gestational Diabetes test, some women get ketones in their urine when they have gestational diabetes. But might just be the residue from the fat you are burning due to the lack of food. Take care of yourself!x
Hey, no I don’t have diabetes, I have Keytones because I am burning my muscle and fat as haven’t been getting enough calories :(. I have really really really low blood pressure and have also now developed hyperthyroidism.... it’s such a pain and not related to pregnancy, however pregnancy is prolonging my recovery :(. Hopefully it goes away very very soon. I miss eating so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back