August mummies :)

Hi all,

Thankfully a strong wee heartbeat and midwife said skull body legs were all perfect nothing at all wrong. She couldn't believe how active baby was waving and wriggling away. So in love. Picture isn't as clear as on screen at hospital but so happy. <3

View attachment 89787
so jealous thats an amazing pic x

Oh such lovely picture both of you. Jac so happy for you as I knew you were extremely nervous and so worried. Such lovely news that’s really put a smile on my face :)

I have my scan next Monday at 9am. I am really worried as I have lost so much weight and can’t eat much. Haven’t been able to keep down vitamins or the folic acid :( .... really I don’t know what to think. I’ve only just had MS and it is quite violent vomiting but I’m happy it’s a sign I’m pregnant. Just so worried that my baby hasn’t had the right nourishment as I have zero appetite and have been so unwell in hospital etc :( just less than a week to go until I find out :(
fingers crossed for you xx

Your pic is gorgeous too... @Jade jones xxx

@Leila thank you so much. That means alot. Was stressful time, I know same as you. If helps I didn't lose as much as you but did 8lbs and struggled with most foods and thought wasn't getting enough goodness but midwife did say that our bodies fat stores and stuff give the goodness to baby first. Sending big hugs xxx <3 :hug:

Your pic is gorgeous too... @Jade jones xxx

@Leila thank you so much. That means alot. Was stressful time, I know same as you. If helps I didn't lose as much as you but did 8lbs and struggled with most foods and thought wasn't getting enough goodness but midwife did say that our bodies fat stores and stuff give the goodness to baby first. Sending big hugs xxx <3 :hug:
Really I’m so happy for you Jac. I could feel how worried and nervous you were. I’m so happy it really did make me smile seeing both of your pictures today.

I was always really healthy before being pregnant and have been taking pregnacare max even when not pregnant for nearly a year, so hoping all that fat stored lots of vitamins :)

I do know that folic acid isn’t stored in fat and haven’t been able to take it every day so I’m worried about that too now...

Anyway hoping to get my appetite back. Can only eat sour foods at the moment which is really unusual for me ... let’s wait and see

hope you will have a more relaxing time now that you have had your scan and see your beautiful baby :)

Really I’m so happy for you Jac. I could feel how worried and nervous you were. I’m so happy it really did make me smile seeing both of your pictures today.

I was always really healthy before being pregnant and have been taking pregnacare max even when not pregnant for nearly a year, so hoping all that fat stored lots of vitamins :)

I do know that folic acid isn’t stored in fat and haven’t been able to take it every day so I’m worried about that too now...

Anyway hoping to get my appetite back. Can only eat sour foods at the moment which is really unusual for me ... let’s wait and see

hope you will have a more relaxing time now that you have had your scan and see your beautiful baby :)

That is so kind of you. Thank you. I know tried not to worry but all us ladies can't help it. It is natural.

I was the same I kept taking my pregnacare for the year since been pregnant and as I was trying... Last few weeks I have struggled to take it so I wasn't able to get folic acid every single day. I kinda felt guilty I struggled so much this time but happy to see it was okay I didn't manage it.
They do say sour food can help with nausea and stuff so maybe that's why craving it. I just love pink grapefruit just now.
My appetite came back a little last 2 weeks and weight back on even though wouldn't say was eating anymore than a normal healthy diet.

I just felt exhausted today think it did help and felt relaxed for first time in weeks.cant wait to see your scan and hope you feel better soon. I have nausea some days worse than others now but at least not as bad as weeks 6-12 xxx

So glad scans went well with everyone!! Hope everyone is feeling good moving into the second trimester. Xx

Oh scan picks are lovely, my sonographer was really not a talker, I had to ask her if everything was ok - didn't let me hear the heartbeat or anything :-(

I thought going into the 2nd trimester I would feel better but today the nausea kicked in again really bad.

What ashame @Wilson14 the sonographer wasn't that good. Think to be fair our sonographer said alot more to try put or kind at ease as she saw us with first pregnancy. Was good kept saying how perfect brain skull all just to probably help us xxx

as it was my first the lady explained every little thing she was doing she was so lovely

I’m so scared ladies ... I’m 10+6 today and woke with excruciating pains this morning. It’s been constant since 5.30am

I’m currently sat at the GP. In my area it’s the gp who has to refer to EPU.
Praying everything is ok with my little bean xx

I’m so scared ladies ... I’m 10+6 today and woke with excruciating pains this morning. It’s been constant since 5.30am

I am so sorry your having to go through this, everything crossed that all is well and baby is ok. Xxx

Thanks ladies. Luckily GP thinks it’s not baby related as the pain is more in my colon. Have medication to see if that helps as my IBS is so bad at the mo and she thinks I’m a bit blocked up :(

Pregnancy is such a stressful time xx

Thanks ladies. Luckily GP thinks it’s not baby related as the pain is more in my colon. Have medication to see if that helps as my IBS is so bad at the mo and she thinks I’m a bit blocked up :(

Pregnancy is such a stressful time xx
Bless you @MelC2011 I'm still suffering with my IBS, bloated and constipated. Hope it eases off a bit for you soon love x

Hope you’re ok xxx

Anyone got a little bump yet?
I’m 11+4 with my second and was looking back at belly photos from last time. Honestly I am as big as I was at 22 weeks last time! Maybe I am just fatter than I was last time... or maybe it is just bloat bloat bloat!

I tried to add a photo but it didn’t work.

I still feel awful ladies! The pain is so bad and I’m shattered too. Left work at 11 and been in bed all day. Can’t eat as feel so nauseous and I’m so bloated and constipated. Nothings working.

I’m supposed to be going away for the weekend tomorrow but it’s a 4hr journey and not sure I can face it.

I just want to feel better xx

I still feel awful ladies! The pain is so bad and I’m shattered too. Left work at 11 and been in bed all day. Can’t eat as feel so nauseous and I’m so bloated and constipated. Nothings working.

I’m supposed to be going away for the weekend tomorrow but it’s a 4hr journey and not sure I can face it.

I just want to feel better xx

I hope you start to feel better soon. If you can’t face it, don’t go. Take some time for yourself especially if you’re feeling so bad.
I was constipated for a week and it was so so bad. I can’t imagine that on top of IBS.
Big hugs xxx

Thanks everyone. We’ve decided to cancel. I’m taking medication to help but it’s not working.
This is awful. I was never like this with my first.

Hope everyone else is doing ok?
Any exciting plans for the weekend? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back